The Manager, Email & SMS, will plan, test and execute all campaigns (promotional, transactional, trigger and segmented) responsible for bringing campaigns to life from ideation to the delivery of a final product through people, process and technology. You will use your expertise in project and resource management to manage multiple projects with a demonstrated ability to align creative execution with overall organizational goals. The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter and able to work in a fast-pace environment while managing frequent changes to the plan with ease. You will be an advocate and driver of our brand and brand consistency through QA efforts to ensure quality and accuracy across all aspects of our deliverables.
Key Job Responsibilities
Planning Quality and Accuracy
- Plan, Test and Execute layout, format, frequency, copy, etc. to continuously improve Email / SMS channel performance
- Oversee all processes including content development, deployment, scheduling, segmentation, A/B testing, optimization and incentive planning for the channels
- Manage and report all Onboarding and unsubscribe processes
- Develop and execute lead gen / acquisition programs
Channel Communication and Collaboration
- Primary marketing rep for Email/SMS and engaging with credit partners
- Omnichannel content will require building integrations amongst media, direct mail, finance, merchandise, eCommerce and IT.
- Develop weekly, monthly, and ad hoc performance reporting with Customer insights and recommendations going forward
- Adhere to Compliance rules and decisioning on language and disclaimers
- Write business requirements for evolving channel needs to inform our IT/eCommerce partners
Creativity and Problem Solving
- Develop creative content requests and optimize (copy, creative) within brand guidelines
- Create audience segmentations based on testing and performance
- Increase acquisition, re-engagement, drip campaigns, and lifecycle marketing
Testing and Monitoring
- Arrange and manage A/B subject line, creative and copy tests on a regular basis
- Monitor marketplace trends and changes, to drive best practices, best-in-class opportunities
- Monitor and alert all data sharing processes (Manual, SFTP and API processes)
- Test and QA email campaigns to ensure quality and deliverability, including all warming process with new or existing ESP
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or other related field preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years demonstrated email marketing leadership experience, preferably in B:C retail
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills, with a passion for flawless delivery
- Highly organized and an excellent written and oral communicator
- Ability to think strategically, execute quickly, and drive multiple objectives toward meeting a common goal
- Self-motivated with an innovative, can-do spirit that is proactive, results-focused, and team-oriented
- Familiarity with HTML and web content management systems
Conn’s established in 1890 is a specialty retailer with approximately 4,500 employees and currently operating 130 retail locations in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. The Company’s primary product categories include:
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Consumer electronics, including LED, OLED, QLED, 4K Ultra HD, and smart televisions, gaming products and home theater and portable audio equipment; and
- Home office, including computers, printers and accessories.
Additionally, Conn’s offers a variety of products on a seasonal basis. Unlike many of its competitors, Conn’s provides flexible in-house credit options for its customers in addition to third-party financing programs and third-party lease-to-own payment plans. Our mission is to make it possible for everyone to purchase quality, long lasting products for their home.
Conn’s HomePlus is an equal opportunity employer.