Email & RTE Specialist (Temporary Role)
This job has been closed. You cannot apply anymore.
3 years of experience
40 hours per week
Paid maternity/paternity leave
Onsite coffee bar
Flexible working hours
Duration: 12 months Project
The Email & RTE Specialist will provide support to the Alliance Markets Multichannel Communication Team
He/she will have the opportunity to work in self-service, in innovative areas like personalization and customer journeys, for a group of 40 Countries.
Roles & Responsabilities
- Manage execution and analysis of email journeys/RTEs for Health Care Professionals and Patients to drive activation, enrollment, and utilization
- Create clear and effective briefs for Creative and Dev teams
- Manage production timeline to ensure that all milestones are tracking as expected
- Basic email & RTE coding
- Campaign setup in email tool
- QA emails & RTEs to ensure correct content, linking, tracking, and overall client experience
- Oversee email segmentation definition and scenarios
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to ensure priorities are clear and actioned on and optimal learner experience is achieved
- Pull reporting, analyze data, and provide actionable insights
- Support B2C email management or ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Master’s degree level in Digital Marketing, IT or Marketing and communication (preferred).
- Fluent in local language and English.
- Preference: relevant email marketing experience. Strong executional skills - writing briefs, campaign setup, QA, testing, reporting. Experience building lifecycle programs.
- Self-starter with high degree of motivation, ability to meet deadlines and to manage multiple projects with flawless execution
- Ability to prioritize, work cooperatively and collaborate with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a highly cross-functional or matrixed organization with a high degree of collaboration
- Excellent attention to detail and process-driven prioritization skills
- Self-motivated, high level of independent and service oriented working attitude
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize tasks while reaching alignment with internal business stakeholders on deliverables
- Good team player and able to work in ambiguous situations as part of a Work Team
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and mobile responsive email design, strongly preferred
- Excellent IT literacy/knowledge required (technology savvy) & numeric skills (Excel SQL and Access)
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze information, ability to synthesize problems and develop innovative solutions and strategies.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Empreendimento Lagoas Park, Edificio 10
2740-244 Porto Salvo
2740-244 Porto Salvo