Surprise.com is on a mission to make a positive impact on people, organizations, and communities. Our flagship product, Surprise for Teams™, is the world’s first and only SuccessOS™. Surprise for Teams makes it fun and irresistible to perform better, which creates a positive, long-lasting impact on people and their organizations.
We are looking for a forward-thinking, dynamic Email / Push Marketing Manager to join our NYC team. The ideal candidate will be a data-driven marketing expert who can expertly craft customer retention strategies via thoughtful push notification campaigns. If you have a passion for creative marketing solutions, and are excited by the prospect of working in a high-growth, rapidly changing startup environment, we want to hear from you!
What will you be doing?
- Designing and implementing direct email & push marketing campaigns to improve sales revenue and increase customer retention;
- Performance monitoring and analysis of the main KPIs and customer database to provide insight and recommendations for future campaigns;
- Developing the customer segmentation strategy and the selection of data and user lists for targeted email and push notification campaigns;
- Putting together weekly and monthly reports from email and push marketing efforts;
- Carrying out ongoing multivariant tests on subjects, content and landing pages in order to maximize revenue;
- Upgrading email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features;
- Ensuring emails & push notifications follow industry policies and best practices and keeping up to date about technology industry.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years hands-on technical experience building, executing and supporting complex email, SMS, and push solutions;
- Previous credible experience of CRM / email campaign management;
- Experience of using email marketing software (Marketo, Campaign Monitor, MDirector, Selligent, etc.);
- Experience using push notification platforms (OneSignal, Firebase, etc);
- Ability to prove experience of database marketing, analysis, segmentation and customer profiling;
- Ability to analyse data and make decisions based on analysis;
- Strong communication skills, confidence when presenting findings and recommendations to stakeholders;
- Strong marketing capabilities;
- HTML & CSS basic knowledge;
What skills will come in handy?
- Outstanding cross-group collaboration, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, problem solving and executive presentation skills;
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, energetic, and optimistic.
At Surprise.com, we’re committed to hiring builders who are inspired by our team’s guiding principle to derive a tremendous sense of purpose from the inner quest for excellence itself, being driven from within to make anything we touch be the best it can be. We take pride in developing deep user understanding, obsess about the details, and go the extra mile to show our users we love them. We are first and foremost customer driven – engineering, product and design collaborate as equals to create a phenomenal end user experience.
- A team of extraordinary people, working hard to better themselves and further our mission;
- Competitive comp and equity;
- Company-paid medical, dental and vision;
- And, of course, we get Surprises internally.