Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
The Email Production Specialist builds and delivers compelling marketing communications that engage consumers across the WWW portfolio of brands. Runs and executes email marketing campaigns with a focus on HTML, automation workflows and A/B testing to optimize the consumer journey for brands within the WWW portfolio.
- Executing marketing and triggered email campaigns to drive a seamless consumer journey through email message HTML coding, proofing, targeting, and advanced scheduling.
- Analyze and compile key learnings from email campaigns in order to optimize performance.
- Work closely with partners to collaborate and provide guidance on email best practices & opportunities for WWW.
- Works closely with the content team to ensure brand aligned and effective email campaigns
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Required
- 1+ years of email specific experience.
- Strong web programming experience (HTML, etc.)
- Excellent analytical skills critical. Able to analyze data, understand the story behind the numbers, and be able to formulate and communicate recommendations to business partners.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical knowledge relevant to typical ecommerce environment
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.