As the Email Production Marketing Executive, you work alongside another Production Executive and a Senior Production Marketing Executive on the production and delivery of effective email campaigns and advertising banners. Working closely with the Marketing and Account Management teams you will support ambitious revenue growth expectations for both ATG customer CRM and the Auction Marketing Programme.
- Build dynamic HTML emails and work with senior members of the team to write customer communications from scratch.
- Use segmentation techniques to ensure customers are receiving relevant emails.
- Assess and test emails for quality assurance so there are no typos, grammatical errors, or wrong links.
- Manage internal website banner advertising inventory on behalf of clients.
- Creating email content and help with email design choices.
- Manage the email marketing calendar across thousands of yearly sends.
- Provide reports on email campaign performance to key stakeholders.
- Meet agreed deadlines and proactively manage internal and external expectations and delivery.
- Coordinate with internal sales and account management teams to produce emails for clients that are delivered on time without error.
- Drive optimizations relating to the email marketing program, templates, and general email strategy.
- Experience with email marketing.
- Some experience with industry-leading ESPs. Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus.
- Working knowledge of HTML required. Proficiency in HTML a plus.
- Understanding of customer segmentation and customer journeys.
- Knowledge of A/B testing. Understanding of control groups and their use in measuring uplift a plus.
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics and UTM tracking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a schedule-driven, fast paced environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Confident written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a dedicated team member.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Ability to assess and prioritise campaigns based on business requirements
- Flexible Working
- Free Fruit!!
- 2 Major all expensed social events per year
- Professional Sponsorship
- 25 days holiday
- Christmas Office closure
- Healthcare Cashback Plan
- Pension Scheme (matches up to 6%)
- Private Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme