The mission of the ANA (Association of National Advertisers) is to drive growth for marketing professionals, brands and businesses, the industry, and humanity. The ANA serves the marketing needs of 20,000 brands by leveraging the 12-point ANA Growth Agenda, which has been endorsed by the Global CMO Growth Council. The ANA’s membership consists of U.S. and international companies, including client-side marketers, nonprofits, fundraisers, and marketing solutions providers (data science and technology companies, ad agencies, publishers, media companies, suppliers, and vendors). The ANA creates Marketing Growth Champions by serving, educating, and advocating for more than 50,000 industry members that collectively invest more than $400 billion in marketing and advertising annually.
New York City (hybrid)
The ANA has a new opportunity for an Email Production Coordinator, who will make a significant impact on our digital marketing and business development efforts as we continue to grow in size and scope. This includes working with the team on all email generation from start to end, producing emails, and ensuring a high-quality polished and professional final product.
- Under the direction of Vice President of Creative Services, produce/assist with all marketing, conference-related, Global Growth Council, and ANA Insider emails, and build segmented recipient lists as required.
- Create artwork/graphics for approximately 300 emails annually.
- Manage ticket requests for all emails on the ANA’s company intranet.
- Effectively and efficiently handle last-minute requests for email creation; fulfill requests for unique email construction: new headers, headshots, and other relevant imagery, signatures, tables, etc.
- Edit all coding in emails to ensure perfect visual layout and responsive design.
- Facilitate the move from an HTML-based email production path to web-based, including designing and implementing new templates and workflow patterns.
- Assist the team with other marketing communications projects and tasks, including:
- Web: Creating content, configuring redirects, and managing tracking codes on the ANA’s homegrown CMS; creating photo galleries and resizing photos
- Print/Layout: Assisting with print design
- Photo editing: Edit, crop, and correct photos taken at national conferences; edit headshot photos for speaker bios
- Assistance at conferences: Ensure all production materials (signs, books, photos) are compiled and ready
- Entering content into the CMS to assist the ANA’s in-house content team
Professional Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree plus one to two years of internship or work experience in email production
- Knowledge of website management programs/CMS required
- Working knowledge of mass email marketing software required
- Strong HTML/CSS knowledge
- Understanding of email marketing best practices
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our competitive total rewards package includes the following benefits and incentives:
Comprehensive health and wellness benefits, 401k with company match, flexible scheduling, generous paid time off program, casual dress code, incentives, and rewards.
If your skills, experience, and enthusiasm align with this position’s requirements and responsibilities, please forward a cover letter with salary requirements and a resume to [email protected] Note: only applicants with salary requirements will be considered.