Ladders is the home for $100K+ careers. We focus on the careers, professional growth and office lifestyle of the top 25% of the workforce. With Ladders News, we provide the information and entertainment that our audience needs for lifelong career success, while Ladders Jobs is the largest source for $100K+ jobs in the US and Canada. Our mission is to “lead the leaders” -- our 10 million members represent the leading people in their companies, their communities, and their profession.
Ladders has an excellent email program and practice, with very high reputation score, personalized content and consistently high open and engagement rates.
We're looking for a Director, Email Product Management to sustain and improve our email results.
- Improve engagement
- Improve community
- Improve personalization of job matches, news items, and profile matching
- Improve product marketing, ecommerce, and lifecycle emails to our Recruiter audience
- Improve understanding of user lifecycle
- Drive acquisition, conversion, and retention of email subscribers
- Deep understanding of personalized email products in a social or listings environment (typically ecommerce experience is not a match)
- Expertise in planning email calendars for seasonal, lifecycle, and event-driven emails
- Experience in rigorous testing around experimentation for subject line, send times, drip campaigns, personalized content
- Strong background in conducting user research, both qualitative and quantitative, in a variety of online, offline, and data-driven formats
- Track record of working effectively with editorial and technology colleagues to achieve goals
- Excellent analytical capabilities with thorough understanding of cohort, period, conversion analyses
- Ability to ship regularly, at a high velocity, and learn
- Effective at leading collaborative product teams of engineers, PMs, design, sales and marketing folks
- Able to manage an enormous volume of minutiae, while also planning for the future. Delivering on the details is critical.
- Are comfortable owning OKRs, and taking personal responsibility for delivering meaningful improvements to our users and our company
- Terrific product sense. While the ability to analyze is important, product is a creative profession.
- Ability to create solid action plans from incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs
- You have a relentless resourcefulness that drives you to do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
- You are very data-driven, and champion the importance of data in decision making.