Trilogy Interactive is a full-service digital agency. For over a decade, we have stood at the forefront of the digital revolution in the progressive political and nonprofit space. We’re reshaping what’s possible in the world of politics through our award-winning programs for campaigns, nonprofits, and organizations.
We are looking for experienced email producers or front-end developers to join our digital marketing team in Berkeley, CA, or Washington, DC. If you want to use your digital production skills to make a positive impact on your community and your country, please apply today.
As a Digital Producer, you will be closely involved with our client teams on day-to-day digital production, reporting, advertising, and research tasks, and you will be expected to deliver high-quality results across all aspects of digital production, including:
- Building, sending, and analyzing mobile-optimized emails
- Segmenting email lists based on demographic, geographic, and supporter behavior-based factors
- Posting social media content and analyzing performance
- Creating and optimizing landing pages and donation forms
- Producing SMS campaigns
- Managing and updating client websites and CRM databases
- Conducting quality assurance testing for email, social media, landing pages, and advertising
- Implementing conversion tagging, following Google analytics best practices, and other analytics-focused tasks
- Participating in report production and analysis, and using those results to optimize both ongoing and future campaigns
- Exploring new technology options on a regular basis to find new and innovative ways to help our clients reach their campaign goals – especially new innovations in email marketing, social media, SMS, and digital advertising.
- Coordinating with project leads to monitor, modify, and implement client digital marketing calendars
- Completing timesheets on a daily basis
This position requires previous experience in email production or front-end development:
- Demonstrated experience and skill working with HTML & CSS
- Experience producing emails for mass marketing campaigns or writing front-end code for commercial or nonprofit websites
- Experience with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Comfort exploring and working in new technology platforms. Curiosity about new and better ways to do your work and interest in developing innovative solutions to help our clients reach their goals
- Strong organizational and quantitative skills, and meticulous attention to detail
While not required, we will look favorably on candidates who have experience with any of the following:
- Political advocacy CRMs such as EveryAction and ActionKit, or enterprise level ESPs such as Acoustic and Salesforce
- Adobe Photoshop and other Creative Suite programs
- Wordpress and/or other common website CMS systems
- Database management
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with "Digital Producer" in the subject line — and feel free to email us with any questions.
We believe we do our best work by drawing on our diverse range of staff backgrounds, and strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, and those with physical challenges and disabilities to apply.
Location: Washington, DC or Berkeley, CA. Remote candidates will also be considered.
Salary: $60,000 - $75,000 per year, depending on experience.
Benefits: Fully-funded health insurance, dental, vision, and life insurance. 401k program with employer contribution. Family and parental leave.