At Wiley, we welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and embrace individuals who get excited about learning whether online or by book. Learning is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion. It’s in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
To support the production of commercial email products, implementation and support of email based projects, and work with advertising operations, sales, and editorial teams to grow the Commercial Email portfolio and business. This will involve working on a range of publications and projects with varying production, template design, and scheduling. To work collaboratively with both internal and external resources including 3rd party vendors to support delivery of the agreed level service and quality of products/systems.
Key responsibilities include assisting digital advertising operations with implementing ad tags into email templates, commercial email production, proofing/editing of HTML code, metrics reporting, supporting multiple projects simultaneously, and other duties as assigned by the Commercial Email Manager.
The Commercial Email Specialist will primarily support the delivery of commercial email products.
How you will make an impact:
• Support Commercial Email Manager in the deployment of new and current commercial email products under the Commercial Email Team purview, such as issue alerts, custom eNewsletters, direct emails, and webinar emails.
• Support Digital Ad Operations by using the various Ad Tags, Servers, Networks and Technologies leveraged by Wiley, to include in our email products when applicable, including but not limited to PowerInbox ad tags.
• Support the commercial email team by producing PDF and HTML mock-ups for society approval, support ad operations through implementing and troubleshooting ad tags into our email products, and support sales and editorial with knowledge
• Provide assistance with the process to request, test, implement and gain approval for all materials from external vendors and internal departments.
• Act as back-up for other Commercial Email colleagues while they are on leave or as required during periods when there is a high departmental workload.
• Checking quality of copy to a high standard, i.e. spelling, punctuation, sense, factual accuracy.
• Provide regular and constructive feedback to Commercial Email manager on workflows and processes.
• Conduct user testing for email deployments to a high standard.
• Check invoices from external suppliers and code appropriately for Finance
• Assist in the provision of metrics data and reports as required for internal analysis.
• Support all aspects of the Commercial Email Team as it applies to external and internal reporting, including, but not limited to project/system performance, email metrics, and B2B editorial reporting.
Work with society, editorial, and commercial sales colleagues to contribute to product development through meetings and other informal mechanisms, such as providing meaningful and timely feedback.
We are looking for people who:
- Have familiarity of Marketing and Advertising Concepts, Digital Media and Online Metrics
- Are organized and detail oriented
- Have familiarity with use of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Hasic knowledge of file types, e.g. XML, PDF, image files, HTML
We are in one of the most dynamic periods in our history as technology, globalism and economic diversity create far-reaching changes in the world. As a learning business, Wiley makes meaningful contributions to research discovery and lifelong learning by helping organizations achieve their goals and people achieve success from education through their career. We may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: change with the times and adapt to meet the ever-evolving needs of our customers. The company’s headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Australia, and Canada.
Wiley is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants and treat all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
When applying, please attach your resume/CV to be considered