Do you have a passion for driving best-in-class customer experiences? Fidelity Charitable is looking for someone who is highly knowledgeable about email marketing and web publishing. In this role, you’ll have a direct impact on reaching potential donors, current donors, advisors, nonprofits and the media. You’ll be responsible for creating, deploying and monitoring email campaigns and automations in a highly collaborative and creative environment. You will also use an enterprise content management system (CMS) to build pages and make content changes on FidelityCharitable.org.
If you are looking for a highly engaging and creative role, this is a great fit for you!
You’ll be part of Marketing Technology & Digital Engagement Team. This team sits within Marketing and is responsible for email campaigns, website publishing, A/B testing, website optimization, search strategy, and marketing technology. We work in an agile manner with other members of the marketing team, designers, service delivery and technology teams.
Purpose of Role
The Associate Marketing Manager will work with the Marketing team to create, quality check and deploy all outbound marketing emails. This individual will serve as a center of excellence for email and will ensure emails are delivered to the right people, at the right time and in accordance with their preferences. They will also be responsible for monitoring and maintaining our Marketing email platform (Pardot) to ensure data sync, automated processes and general application performance is all in good order. This role will also provide assistance with publishing content on the website through the CMS.
The Expertise You Have
- BA/BS degree is required
- 2-3 years’ experience in email marketing and automation
- Segmenting populations or lists and understand the difference between a B2B audience and a B2C audience
- Experience with one or more of the major email marketing platforms (Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, Adobe Campaign)
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Knowledge of metrics such as inbox placement, deliverability and sender reputation
- Knowledge of email compliance regulations such as CAN-SPAM
- 1-2 years’ experience with website publishing using an enterprise CMS (Adobe Experience Manager) a plus
- Experience working within a project management tool (e.g. Workfront, JIRA)
- You have experience working in either a regulated environment and/or the non-profit space
- HTML knowledge a plus.
The Skills You Bring
- You are detail-oriented and can take an initiative from start to finish with a keen eye on quality.
- You’ve balanced multiple projects at once that required attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively
- You love to learn new things and are inquisitive into the possibilities. Technology is fun.
- You have a strong attention to detail and excellent verbal/written communication skills
- You are highly collaborative and enjoy working within a team
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build productive working relationships
- You are customer obsessed
The Value you Deliver
- You will build email sends in our email marketing platform (Pardot)
- Work with marketing teams to plan, build, test, and deploy email, including:
- Assign recipient and suppression lists
- Create and link Salesforce campaigns to the email assets and send
- Associate the correct email template and ensure quality
- Configure content tests (A/B, subject line, etc.)
- Monitor post-deployment
- Track and manage tasks on a backlog of concurrent campaign projects
- You will support marketing automation
- Maintain list segmentation and build out new lists as needed
- Import lists provided by internal partners
- Create and run automation rules and engagement studio programs to support marketing efforts, such as lead gen and nurture email programs
- You will support measurement of campaigns
- Create and maintain Salesforce campaigns that parent to broad Marketing strategic initiatives
- Configure sends to support A/B testing programs
- Support measurement efforts with proactive recommendations on what to measure and strategies on how to measure effectively
- You will publish web content
- Build web pages in the CMS using existing components and templates
- Edit content in the CMS
- Provide backup to other resources to help meet deadlines across email and website publishing.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.