The Email Marketing Manager plays a key role in HP's Digital Marketing team. We are looking for an experienced email and consumer marketing professional to manage email communications to HP’s consumer segment. As a pivotal member of the CRM team, you will help build relationships and engagement with customers, as well as drive ecommerce growth by leading and managing the creative and campaign development process.
Campaign Management: Support the email marketing program for all HP segments by identifying content needs based upon campaign plans, merchandising strategies and marketing initiatives. Campaign creative: Define the email creative strategy and lead its implementation. Write creative brief and work with design agency to produce state-of-the-art email creative pieces. Share best practices with other countries within the Americas region. Contact management: Define email campaign calendar for all HP segments. Testing: Lead email creative, offer, messaging, etc testing strategy with an aim to optimize campaign performance. Production: Work very closely with Email Marketing Specialist and agency to maintain flawless level of quality assurance, arrange efficient review process and monitor the timely delivery of all communications. Campaign Performance and Reporting: Track and assess campaign performance against program targets; analyze and share results with intra-HP stakeholders. Vendor/Agency management – Work with direct marketing vendors/agencies to drive successful campaigns. Assist in developing strategies to improve the existing email campaigns as well as to propose, analyze and implement new email strategies.
Education And Experience Required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in email marketing.
- Passion for design; experience writing creative briefs and leading email creative development.
- Experience working on consumers marketing campaigns; exposure to retail or ecommerce business a huge plus.
- Experience working with vendors/agencies and managing production schedules.
- Superior attention to detail and ability to handle multiple events with attention to deadlines.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
- Analytical knowledge and expertise; significant Excel experience.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills; ability to work within a team environment.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in marketing/business administration
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
Knowledge And Skills
- Solid writing and editing for the web - some peer or manager edits typically needed.
- Solid web analytical skills (measurement, ROI, forecasting).
- Organization and program management skills.
- Ability to link interactive plans and activities to business results.
- Solid knowledge of Internet principles and web site production.
- Solid knowledge of direct marketing and CRM.