Within the IDEXX Companion Animal Group (CAG) business, we have a unique and exciting opportunity for an Email Marketing Strategy Manager. IDEXX, a member of the S&P500, is a leader in pet healthcare innovation, serving practicing veterinarians around the world with a broad range of diagnostic and information technology-based products and services. In this role, you will be responsible for the creation and effective implementation of the overall email marketing strategy to drive new customer acquisition, increase product utilization, and improve IDEXX customer engagement.
This is a cross-functional role, and as part of the Strategy, Content and Brand Marketing team, you will work closely with the Content Strategists, Marketing Operations and Digital Deployment teams to deliver optimized customer experiences.
It’s an exciting time to join IDEXX Companion Animal Group (CAG) Marketing. As a member of the team, you will work cross-functionally to achieve common goals with professionals in over 22 countries worldwide, all with the shared goal of growing market share and brand awareness and providing educational opportunities around best medical practices and our products and services.
You can work anywhere throughout the world in any country where we have a business entity!
In The Role Of Email Marketing Manager, You Will
Main Responsibilities and Key Tasks:
- Develop, own, and drive the overall email marketing strategy for IDEXX.
- Create email journey strategies as well as programming journeys to drive customer acquisition, product utilization and improve overall customer experience and engagement with IDEXX products.
- Develop email journey maps and support campaign execution across various products (promotional, nurturing, onboarding communication strategies as well as triggered and transactional campaigns)
- Develop and manage an email calendar with the digital deployment team and identify key opportunities to maximize conversion potential.
- Work closely with content and creative teams on developing engaging, on-brand and revenue-driving content for all email campaigns.
- Be responsible for channel financial and performance targets. Collaborate across the organization to maximize channel performance and drive improvements.
- Use data and analytics to improve email performance and customer retention, with a focus on customer segmentation, customer lifetime value and engagement.
- Define key metrics, targets and tracking for all email campaigns to craft insights and optimizations. Work closely with Data Analyst on email reporting and analysis. Leverage data to optimize future emails.
- Optimize email programs end-to-end, including concept development, audience segmentation, email deployment, performance reporting, and ongoing testing.
- Develop A/B testing strategies in partnership with the digital deployment team to improve email engagement and conversion. Oversee continuous email testing plans to improve KPIs.
- Support the segmentation strategy, cadence, sequencing, and dynamic content rule/logic for all email efforts.
- Project manage the end-to-end process from campaign planning, testing, and design, to reporting and measuring success through detailed data analysis and insights.
- 8+ years of digital marketing experience with 5+years in email marketing and automation preferably within B2B
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred; may include experience with ExactTarget, Adobe Experience Cloud, Marketo, Oracle Eloqua, IBM Watson, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of customer journeys, lifecycle campaigns, and segmented communication strategies. Journey builder, data extensions, and content builder experience in Marketing Cloud a major plus
- Experience managing automated email campaigns and A/B testing with an ability to QA/perform an extensive review and optimization email campaigns and workflows
- Working knowledge of HTML and email design principles to code and edit email designs as needed. SQL/Ampscript knowledge preferred to segment data and personalize campaigns
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, and ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Ability to prioritize, maintain focus, and manage multiple projects, develop, and implement strategic programs, ability to manage strategy and details concurrently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in teams that are highly matrixed, cross-functional, and technical.
- A strong collaborator with project management skills
- Proficiency in MS office applications–with advanced knowledge of spreadsheet and database software
- Some travel may be required when it is safe to do so
Given the still ongoing COVID-19 regulations, our employees' safety and well-being are top of mind for us. Currently, our teams are working remotely, this means that we are providing our onboarding, training, and support for our new hires (like yourself) virtually.
We’re proud of the work we do because our work matters. An innovation leader in every industry we serve, we follow our Purpose and Guiding Principles to help pet owners worldwide keep their companion animals healthy and happy, to ensure safe drinking water for billions, and to help farmers protect livestock and poultry from diseases. We have customers in over 175 countries and a global workforce of over 9,000 talented people.
So, what does that mean for you? We enrich the livelihoods of our employees with a positive and respectful work culture that embraces challenges and encourages learning and discovery. At IDEXX, you will be supported by competitive compensation, incentives, and benefits while enjoying purposeful work that drives improvement.
Let’s pursue what matters together.