We’re not the first agency to say that we work hard and play hard, and we’re not the first agency to have craft beer on tap or great coffee (but rest assured we have both). We’re not even the first agency to say we love our downtown office (although we do) or have a super-casual dress code (check that box, too). What makes us special is, well, us. The thing is, being a great place to work is really important to us.
The Email Marketing Specialist role requires a creative analyst who thrives on designing strategies, creating campaigns and loves the thrill of reaching for higher results. This is a perfect opportunity for an individual who loves email, has loads of initiative and likes the idea of having a direct impact on our company and clients.
- Work with Client Services to establish goals and strategies, present recommendations and solutions that align email marketing and communication strategy with clients’ online and organizational goals.
- Understand the personality of each client in order to recommend unique email solutions specific to them.
- Create and manage execution of email strategy from list development and segmentation through template design and testing to publication schedules and content development, as well as reporting.
- Provide recommendations and guide implementation of a range of email approaches including drip campaigns, newsletters, announcements, and transactional messages.
- Proactively assess the health of client email efforts and identify upsell opportunities based on performance and analytics data, then work with the Client Services team to present findings to clients.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and internal consultant on email marketing strategies and ESP capabilities to other teams.
- Share knowledge with internal and external clients by mentoring, training, blogging, and speaking on email marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field required.
- 3+ years of consumer-oriented email marketing required.
- Experience with list segmentation, personalization, A/B testing, and reporting required.
- Email marketing legal requirements and best practices experience required.
- Experience with enterprise-grade ESP preferred, including the emfluence Marketing Platform.
- Experience with HTML/CSS preferred.
- Experience with marketing automation and customer journey design preferred.
- Experience using ReturnPath and Litmus preferred.
- Google Analytics experience preferred.
- Strategic marketing experience preferred.
We are really serious about promoting an atmosphere that encourages, includes and fully utilizes the talents of individuals with diverse backgrounds. Our diversity encompasses a variety of characteristics, including sex, age, race, color, national origin, religious preference or other beliefs, disabilities, sexual orientation, marital, family or military statuses, education, background and culture.