We're based in Eugene, Oregon, but are open to remote candidates in U.S. time zones who can be highly collaborative while remote.
We are seeking an ambitious, performance-driven and innovative Email Marketing Strategist to join the team behind the world’s fastest growing digital badging program, Badgr.
If you love marketing and creating world class customer experiences that drive leads and loyalty, if you have a passion for email marketing and consider yourself a Hubspot ninja, we want to hear from you. Partner with the vice president of marketing to build an email program from the ground up.
Recently named a Top Workplace of 2021, Concentric Sky is the perfect place to immerse yourself in meaningful pursuits and a great work environment. Whether roaming the art-filled halls of our office or Zoom-ing with remote teammates, it’s a fun place to work — one that supports flexible work schedules and encourages professional development.
The Badgr Email Marketing Strategist is responsible for planning, executing, testing, tracking, reporting and optimizing the Badgr email program. This team member is responsible for building and delivering email marketing strategies that drive revenue and engagement metrics across potential and existing customers. The Email Marketing Strategist will own email growth strategies, optimize subscriber data and list health, and partner with marketing and sales stakeholders in identifying new and optimizing existing revenue and engagement opportunities.
- Manage Email Program—Set goals and develop and lead the execution of the day-to-day requirements needed to ensure a healthy and optimized email program
- Design & Deploy Email Journeys—Lead the development and execution of email journeys to support campaigns and ongoing initiatives for the purpose of driving conversations, nurturing leads and increasing engagement across prospects and existing customers
- Build, Test, & Deploy Emails—Build, test and deploy all emails. This includes list segmentation
- Manage & Optimize CRM—Serve as a subject matter expert in the use of Hubspot, and the optimal use of it to manage, send and track emails while delivering on outstanding customer experience
- Manage Email Preference Center—Design, manage and ensure our email preference center is up-to-date while delivering a seamless customer experience
- Ensure Email Compliance—Ensure our email program is CAN-SPAM compliant and appropriately aligned with other necessary guidelines and regulations
- Track & Report Email Insights—Create and manage dashboards and regularly report on email health and impact
- Steward Email Experience & Best Practices—Serve as the organization expert on email experience and best practices. Lead the organization in optimizing and regularly rolling out trends that improve the email experience and drive KPIs
- Other duties as assigned—Take on new responsibilities as needed related to the management and success of our email program
Key Performance Metrics:
- Email attributed revenue
- List growth and health
- Email engagement metrics (delivery, open, click-through, conversion, unsubscribe)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or comparable experience
- 3-5 years experience managing and executing an email marketing program
- Advanced knowledge of HubSpot CRM
- Understanding of email marketing analytics
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM act and preference center best practices
- Experience with HTML and CSS coding
- Copywriting a plus
About Concentric Sky
Founded in 2005, Concentric Sky has a dedicated staff of more than 80, and we’ve delivered more than 300 custom enterprise software products, mobile applications, and websites. We have exceptional domain knowledge in education, particularly digital badging and skills-aligned workforce development. We design software for the future, looking for opportunities to apply machine learning and advanced data technologies.
In addition to working on numerous client projects at any given time, we also develop our own Badgr (info.badgr.com). The Badgr SaaS ecosystem is one of the most widely used micro-credentialing platforms in the world, trusted by over 12,000 organizations spanning 100 countries.
We’ve also worked extensively on open standards development, including as lead developer of the Open Badges 2.0 Specification on behalf of the MacArthur Foundation and as a lead contributor at W3C, IEEE, and IMS Global.
Compensation And Benefits
We’ll work with you to establish mutually agreeable compensation that reflects your skills and experience, the job market, and other factors.
We support generously flexible work schedules and great work-life balance, and we have an operations team devoted to keeping us happy and comfortable — and when in the office, well fed.
We continually improve employee benefits, currently offering paid time off including parental leave; excellent health, dental, and vision insurance; employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance; a 401k plan; and an FSA plan, including annual employer contribution.
If you want an excellent opportunity to put your skills to work, learn some new ones, and be part of a team that values you, send us your resume and portfolio. No phone calls, please. We look forward to hearing from you.
Concentric Sky, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.