GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Scottsdale (AZ), Kirkland (WA) or Hiawatha (IA)
What You'll Get To Do...
The Email Marketing Manager will lead and maintain email marketing campaigns and essential communications.
This person will take ownership of existing projects, essential email communications and will partner with the email marketing team, creative and operational teams to build and update email communications.
- Handle requests from the business and see campaigns through to execution
- Provide clear direction, audience selection criteria and documentation for the Operations team to accurately build and execute on
- Provide copy and creative direction to the Creative team that ensures accurate messaging to our customers
- Liaise with product teams and project requesters
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time
- Represent the email channel on daily calls and meetings.
- Proofread and test emails for clarity, grammar and spelling before deployment
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with stakeholders and marketing leaders on status and performance.
- Offer day-to-day support to any other marketing objectives
Your Experience Should Include...
- A solid grasp of email marketing and project management experience.
- Email Marketing experience with good project management
- Ability to self-start and ability to learn
- Knowledge of marketing automation technology
- Good experience with analytical and reporting tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- An ability to work under tight time constraints
You might also have...
- Experience using Jira is desired
We've got your back...
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
GoDaddy doesn't accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.