Responsible for the execution of Bloomberg Industry Group’s email marketing campaigns which includes trigger, transactional, and promotional emails for all parts of the customer lifecycle.
- Code, test, and deploy emails; own quality assurance of all outbound campaigns.
- Troubleshoot email campaign performance for technical and non-technical issues.
- Segment email contact lists for optimal campaign performance.
- Deploy emails in a timely and routine manner to the intended audiences.
- Set up/monitor email deployments.
- Work with internal team to manage email calendar, schedule campaigns and ensure that marketing campaign tactics deploy within aggressive timelines.
- Create segments with dynamic filters and/or suppression lists for email campaigns.
- Assist with implementing and executing B2B marketing automation platform (Eloqua) and campaigns to drive increases in qualified leads for sales.
- Develop and execute A/B testing plan for email programs, incorporating learnings to optimize campaigns.
- Collect and report out on campaign performance analytics. Build reports and dashboards (in Eloqua) to measure effectiveness of email campaigns.
- Monitor and maintain email deliverability and list integrity.
- Maintain best practices for marketing automation platforms, including naming conventions, list management, lead flow, completion actions, and owners.
- Collaborate across different departments, teams, and marketing channels.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Well-versed in email compliance laws including CAN-SPAM, CASL GDPR and California Consumer Privacy Act.
- Solid working knowledge of database architectures.
- Detail-oriented mindset with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, with a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Can assimilate quickly to new tools and technology.
- Expertise in list management and analysis.
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required with coursework in business, marketing, advertising or related field preferred.
- 3+ years’ of experience of B2B or B2C email marketing preferred.
- Experience with Eloqua, Bloomberg’s marketing automation platform or with Marketo or Pardot preferred. .
- Agency, B2B, and/or association experience preferred.
- Candidates may be required to pass a test for this position.
Bloomberg Industry Group IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Bloomberg Industry Group has adopted an Affirmative Action Program to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information, disabled veteran, veteran, veteran of the Vietnam Era, or any other classification protected by law.