Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
Based at our Melbourne HQ and reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, this role will support Xero’s efforts to ensure effective and efficient communication to our customers and clients. Our Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the planning, scheduling and distribution of our AU marketing emails.
Working closely with the Digital Retention Manager, as well as Campaign and Marketing Managers, you will ensure that the content is sent in a methodical and timely manner - offering the clearest and most accurate information to reach its intended audience.
What you'll do
- Schedule, plan, build, test, send and report on CRM communications via Salesforce Marketing Cloud Deliver accurate, high performing email journeys delivered on time
- Collaborate within the broader Marketing team and other business units to create an email calendar schedule based on content, campaign and audience priorities (with oversight from Digital Retention Manager)
- Create and deliver dynamic content to our CRM base
- Manage reporting back to the HoDM and Digital Retention Manager and wider marketing team on a regular basis
- Review CRM analytics to identify new opportunities for improvement that align to Marketing and wider business objectives
- Ad hoc support for retention campaigns supporting the Digital Retention Manager
What you’ll bring
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- A ‘hands-on’ passionate email/CRM specialist with a ‘can do’ attitude
- An appetite for constant improvement, especially around process efficiency
- Proven experience in the delivery of timely and outcome-focused campaigns
- Capable of working effectively with stakeholders across the organisation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
This role is based in our brand new Hawthorn HQ office meaning our office is equipped with all the essentials for our teams to not only succeed, but love coming to work. Including a gym, cafe and in-house barista (with barista made coffee complimentary), a large terrace overlooking the city ready for Friday EOW drinks, as well as bike parks and on-site car parking. We also offer some pretty awesome flexibility between remote working and in office.
At Xero we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package including shares plus a range of leave options to suit your well-being. Our work environment encourages continuous improvement and career development and you’ll get to work with the latest technology.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. We are a member of Pride in Diversity, in recognition of our inclusive workplace. So, from the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.
Xero strongly encourages employees and contractors to be vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work from a Xero office, or engage in any face-to-face Xero business. Xero will work with anyone who is not vaccinated, or prefers not to disclose their vaccination status, to determine what reasonable accommodations can be provided to ensure their role can be performed safely.