Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer's favor by combining our own technology and agents to create a service that’s better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you'll make a difference in one of life’s most important events—buying or selling a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble. We’ve got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative, and disciplined environment, join us!
As a Marketing Specialist on the Email Marketing Team, you’ll develop compelling email campaigns that engage customers more deeply with the Redfin website and mobile tools and drive them to contact our real estate agents for service.
- Drive high-value contacts by creating personalized, customer-facing email campaigns
- Build and deliver customer-facing emails from campaign flow to analysis
- Collaborate with data engineers, product managers, creative teams, and analytics to get new campaigns off the ground and report on results
- Develop clear and detailed reports to communicate campaign success and suggest next steps
- Create A/B tests and campaign strategy to optimize results and maintain accurate and compelling reports
- 2+ years of experience managing and delivering results from email marketing campaigns
- You're a self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results
- You have an eye for accuracy when editing copy and raw HTML code
- You improve your campaign performance through testing
- You have expert-level Excel skills and a love of data
- You have a user-centric mindset and a history of building trust among users
- Experience with Iterable and SQL is a plus
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation packages with a salary, bonuses, and restricted stock grants
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
To ensure the health and safety of our workforce, customers and third parties, Redfin conducts background screening after making conditional offers for employment. All screening is conducted consistent with Equal Employment Opportunity Commission guidance and state and local Fair Chance Act guidance, and Redfin encourages applications from, and fully considers, qualified applicants with criminal record histories.