Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 20 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are a motivated email marketing professional who is passionate about email best practices, message design, and email automation. You have experience in building complex email marketing campaigns by utilizing various tools within Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including Content Builder and Journey Builder. You are highly detail-oriented and focused on process efficiencies. You excel at identifying opportunities to enhance the email marketing efforts and effectively handle the day-to-day tactical execution. You are both technical and creative and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You believe in the test and learn approach, and strive to remain engaged, nimble, and relevant.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute email marketing, and messaging strategies across various financial product lines
- Build, optimize, and measure the performance of email marketing campaigns
- Manage email marketing and messaging content calendar; coordinate and prioritize marketing activities across multiple, concurrent campaigns
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate email development projects including content, graphic design, web, social, segmentation, and analytics
- Ensure email marketing automation programs are consistent with brand standards and in line with industry best practices
- Monitor and maintain an excellent IP reputation
- Participate in the campaign QA process, including proofreading, email rendering, and audience validation
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of proven experience in working with email mail campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including Content Builder and Journey Builder
- Experience with setting up and executing complex email campaigns in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of AMPscript, CSS, and HTML coding
- Experience in digital marketing analytics, including Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics, a plus
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, a plus
- Experience with mobile SMS as well as a mobile app and push notifications, a plus
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing organizational needs and direction
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines
- Ability to work remotely while maintaining the ability to collaborate with team members
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in financial services or healthcare industry preferred
- Experience creating a resource/library of content distribution strategies and tactics
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified.
- 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
- Competitive PTO and vacation policies
- Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
- On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
- Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
- Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
- Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
- All Remote employee's at Bankers Healthcare Group are required to work within the United States of America.
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.