Yellowbrick’s mission is to inspire the next generation of talent to pursue their passions and discover their dream careers. Working in partnership with the world’s leading universities and brands, Yellowbrick creates accessible and open-access learning experiences that help tomorrow's leaders discover and pursue career paths in growing, global industries including fashion, sports, beauty, music and sneakers.
We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join our team.
The Email Marketing Specialist will work closely with the CRM Manager and the Marketing team, to drive revenue growth through execution and optimization of every aspect of Yellowbrick’s email marketing and CRM programs - including lead nurturing and conversion, cross-sell and upsell, lead acquisition, and engagement.
The ideal candidate is someone who is analytical as well as creative, with an eye toward optimization, segmentation, testing and viewing the email channel holistically. An expert who takes pride in staying informed and up to date with the email industry in everything from deliverability, to send frequency, to subject line best practices and creative approaches.
- Execute multi-business unit marketing campaigns, including copy & creative.
- Participate in planning and execution of acquisition, lead nurture, cross-sell, engagement, and partner marketing campaigns.
- Build and deploy emails in our email platform (Active Campaign).
- Track and analyze campaign performance, deliverability metrics, and list health.
- Complete custom analyses on CRM-related topics.
- Execute A/B experiments according to the existing testing roadmap.
- Implement various segmentation tactics according to the current strategy.
- Create compelling copy for various marketing messages and landing pages.
- Work with the CRM Manager on other CRM and email marketing tasks and initiatives.
- You have 1-3 years B2C experience with any marketing automation platform that includes working with multiple user parameters, creating complex segments and multi-step campaign logic. Active Campaign experience preferred.
- You have a proven track record of driving customer acquisition and retention through industry best practices in email marketing
- You can create a compelling copy for various audiences - whether it is an email campaign, SMS, pop-up banner, or a landing page.
- You understand email principles and best practices including design, build, and deliverability.
- You feel comfortable making changes to existing HTML/CSS email templates.
- You prefer an analytical approach to everything you work on, and you know why data itself means nothing without actionable insights.
- You are obsessively attentive to details and deadlines.
- You are very curious by nature.
- You are equally comfortable working with a team, in a small group, or as an individual.
- Personal interest in and/or knowledge of one or more of Yellowbrick’s course content areas a plus
- Hands-on experience managing customer acquisition email campaigns for a B2C business
Location: Remote/New York, NY
Required work authorization: United States