The Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and optimizing email campaigns for four brands, World Emblem International, Name Badges International, Fast Pens International and Stickers International as well as any additional brands developed.
The candidate will manage all promotional and transactional email communications for products and services as well as any other communications under the brands. The candidate will be responsible for the creation of email campaigns and newsletters to effectively describe and promote the organization and their products. They will also be responsible for all aspects of the email marketing funnel; audience development, list-building, segmentation, campaigns, sending, reporting, filtering lists, managing email schedules, maintaining deadlines as well as reporting metrics.
The ideal candidate should possess excellent communication skills and creativity to design with a sharp eye for details. Experience in email campaigns designed and managed through an internal CRM. The position requires prior experience working with a marketing automation system, to create workflows and manage all email communications. This position is also responsible for all transactional emails for order confirmations, approvals, shipping and any other digital communication.
This individual is also responsible for all lead flows and ROI calculations for leads coming into the marketing automation system and being followed up by sales in the CRM. Candidate should excel in a fast paced, team environment. Position also includes any other responsibilities deemed necessary by their manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the execution of marketing emails, including monthly newsletter, product announcement, and nurture emails
- Email design experience required to create highly creative email campaigns that drive sales and engagement while maintaining the brand.
- Drive traffic to the websites, as well as a new e-commerce site through weekly targeted email blasts.
- Audience development: responsible for email growth across portfolio sites
- Create and manage targeted lists and email campaigns through Salesforce and Hubspot, EpiServer or a similar marketing automation platform.
- Create communications workflows for promotional as well as transactional emails in Hubspot, EpiServer or a similar marketing automation platform.
- Search for improvements for email engagement.
- Analyze results for email campaign effectiveness and adjust accordingly for improvements.
- Daily measurements and reporting of activities. Oversee and manage the reporting for related business units on defined KPIs and targets, maintain a weekly tracking dashboard.
- Create landing pages to work in coordination with email campaigns
- Expert on email marketing trends, technologies and email deliverability as well as CAN-SPAM laws.
- Work in conjunction with a graphic designer to create email campaigns and landing pages.
- Incorporate social media into marketing campaigns to increase engagement and referrals.
- Work with IT to set up and manage all transactional emails.
- Work with IT and Sales to track all leads, sources and revenue being generated from marketing activities.
- Assist in other marketing projects/initiatives, as necessary.
World Emblem is one of the world’s leading suppliers in apparel decorations. With a variety of custom embroidered, sublimated and digitally printed patches and more. Our product quality is complemented by our customer satisfaction.