Wired Messenger, is a Canadian Digital Marketing agency based out of Richmond Hill that specializes in email marketing, web design, web development, print and social marketing. We are a team of thinkers, creators and doers with over 18 years of experience that have completed some awesome projects and campaigns for some of the biggest brands in Canada.
Currently, we are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist that thrives in a fast-paced environment and will bring his or her own unique energy, talent, innovation and passion for email marketing. The ideal candidate has strong hands-on HTML coding skills, coupled with a deep understanding and interest in the quirks and limitations of email environments.
What you will be doing:
- Performing day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, design and development of HTML newsletters, email campaign set-up, joining client meetings, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Ensuring overall client satisfaction through timely and accurate execution of all email marketing campaigns/projects, client customer service issues, client program errors and frequent status communications
- Performing quality control checks and document best practices to produce work that is error-free
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required
- Participating in the quality assurance process to ensure final product meets client's expectations by deploying and evaluating test emails to a variety of ISPs
- Maintaining email standards including opt-in/out processes, email size, HTML, format, etc.
- Participating in regular strategy discussions, occasional client calls, and client presentations
- Staying up-to-date on current trends and establish best practices in email marketing through research and testing new technologies for possible implementation
- Building responsive HTML emails (both custom and templates) from provided designs
- Ensure consistency of email campaigns across multiple clients and browsers and Debug cross-browser web problems for desktop, tablets and mobile devices
What you must have:
- 2+ plus years experience in HTML5, CSS3, and related technologies in the context of email and interactive web applications.
- Strong proficiency and experience with Adobe Photoshop, and responsive design techniques and principles.
- Knowledge and experience with debugging email clients.
- Hands-on experience with email marketing service providers and marketing automation platforms
- Post-secondary education in web development, digital media arts, information technology or related program
What you will bring:
- Solid understanding of email best practices and mobile optimization principles
- Ability to work effectively on teams and independently, as well as be self-motivated, task-oriented and organized
- Skills in planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects.
- Passion and enthusiasm for email marketing and web design.
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tight deadlines.
- Superb communication skills with the ability to express ideas with professionalism.
- Innovative thinker with the ability to implement ideas from inception to execution and to problem solve with a can-do attitude.
This position is currently remote