William Thomas Digital is building Canada’s leading Digital Messaging and CRM consultancy. We help organizations of all sizes to communicate relevant and personalized messaging to their customers through Email, Mobile Push, SMS, Social, Web, Marketing Automation and Chat.
We are currently seeking a Digital Messaging Specialist to manage all aspects of email marketing and digital messaging campaigns. The primary focus is on Digital Messaging campaign deployment including reporting, data management, and campaign optimization. The Digital Messaging Specialist will have the opportunity to work with our passionate team of Solutions Consultants, Developers and Campaign Managers.
- Manage the execution of ongoing email and digital messaging campaigns for clients through various marketing automation technologies (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, Oracle Responsys, Pardot)
- Update email campaigns to client brand guidelines and templates.
- Work in HTML to assist building dynamic elements and troubleshooting
- Follow and maintain a QA process check to ensure error-free deployments.
- Build, test, and send custom digital messaging programs.
- Launch live Email and Digital Messaging campaigns.
- At least 1 year of experience with enterprise Email Deployment platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe, Oracle, Silverpop)
- Proven understanding of data manipulation, including working in MS Access and MS Excel. SQL experience a plus.
- Proven ability to detect and troubleshoot technical issues and bugs.
- Strong grasp of email marketing metrics, segmentation, sender-score, deliverability, reputation, etc.
- College Diploma or University Degree
Please note: During the pandemic, in order to keep everyone safe, we are hiring and on-boarding 100% remotely for the time being.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). We will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.