Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
WeTransfer believes creative thinking changes the world, so we help people bring their ideas to life through a collection of beautifully obvious tools. We’re interested in the weird and wonderful ways that creative minds work, and how they shape the world around us. This thinking has made our products and brand loved by many—from our moms to your favorite artists. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people every day. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit.
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
The email team at WeTransfer currently looks after the full email process - from setting strategy with the wider teams, to creating emails, testing, reporting and much more for all the marketing email communication across our wide range of products - WeTransfer Pro, WeTransfer Accounts and WePresent - our editorial platform.
Our team is expanding, we are part of the larger Marketing team.
Due to the success of our email campaigns and the growth of the team, our workload has substantially increased. We are now looking to add an Email Marketing Specialist to join the team full-time.
The person we are looking for is someone with experience, passion and knowledge in the email field. They will be responsible for manually creating, testing and scheduling email campaigns on our ESP as well as understanding our different audiences and drawing first-level campaign results.
The Email Marketing Specialist will report directly to the Email Manager and working alongside her, the Email Project Manager and Email Designer.
- Setting up new email templates
- Creating new segments and updating existing contact lists
- Managing relationships with ESP over any problems deriving from segments and lists
- Downloading, editing and uploading new lists from various sources while making sure all segments are kept up to date in their ESP’s settings
- Checking email body copy document for any spelling/contextual errors before the email goes out for design and implementation, making sure it’s final
- Testing each email template and liaising with email designer and PM for fixes
- Final thorough review and check of all campaigns before they are being sent out
- First skimming of campaigns stats, understanding of overall campaign performance
- 4 years of email marketing experience
- Able to be fully independent in the email creation process, creating and cloning templates, uploading and checking audiences segments, A/B testing, drawing results and first level reporting
- Overseeing daily email operations to ensure that emails are completed and deployed on time.
- Having an eye and helping out with basic stats
- Comfortable handling multiple projects under pressure
- Team player able to communicate effectively inside and outside the time
- Fluent in English
- Attention to detail
- Having some experience with automation tools
- Basic/good knowledge of email development best practices
- Positive attitude when facing difficult or overlapping tasks
- Being able to have a clear and open communication flowHaving worked with SendGrid before
A little something about us
Today, 50 million people in 195 countries share ideas using WeTransfer. We are constantly developing new products, as well as rethinking what our current platforms can be, and can do.
Our founders originally worked in design, media and marketing; today we’re lucky to be working with the most creative minds in branding, sales, design, support and engineering.
We believe a diverse company is a better company. Whatever your story, we want to hear from you. Whatever your background, we’ll help you do your best work. All employees get an annual €1,000 personal development budget to learn new skills, or improve existing ones.
Our new Amsterdam office is located in an old chewing gum factory on the edge of the river Amstel. Our US teams are based in Venice (LA), Brooklyn (NYC) and South Lake Union (Seattle). With lunch, snacks and great coffee, we know how to keep our teams properly fuelled. Our culture team designs a program of outings, speakers, workshops and fitness classes to get a good work-life balance.
Like the sound of working with us?
We’re a company that makes a difference for millions of people with a culture that values each individual. Come and join us!