WalkMe’s marketing department is growing! We’re looking for an experienced email marketer with a strategic mind, eye for design, and a positive attitude to join our team.
If you’re seeking an opportunity to work in a dynamic and creative environment for one of the fastest-growing B2B companies, keep reading.
About the role As an email marketing specialist, you’ll work closely with our events and product marketing teams to support a broad range of initiatives, such as online events, webinars, product launches. Effective email marketing is integral to the promotion and success of these efforts — and that’s where you come in.
This role will allow you to develop your skills while contributing immense value to the organization by engaging, on-boarding, and nurturing our users.
We’re looking for an individual who’s a self-starter — someone who knows how to get things done but always seeks ways to innovate and test new ideas.
What will you actually be doing?
- Manage email campaigns for corporate announcements, webinars, events, product launches, and more
- Refine email marketing strategy to increase engagement, retention, and conversions
- Work with content writers, events coordinators, developers, and more great people from our team to create effective email blasts
- Create dynamic content, personalization and utilize responsive design
- Develop a continuous A/B testing plan with the goal of optimizing performance and achieving campaign KPIs
- Monitor email performance, analyze results, and enhance campaigns accordingly
What should you bring to the table?
- Data-driven: You understand the need to monitor key success metrics, use best practices, and optimize strategy to ensure email deliverability
- 2 + years of experience in an email marketing role
- Experience using Pardot & Salesforce - an advantage
- Experience with HTML and CSS - an advantage
- Detail-oriented with a meticulous eye
- Ability to switch between multiple projects, focus on execution, and adhere to deadlines
- Creative approach solving problems and finding solutions
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Collaborative team player
- WalkMe was recently ranked by Dun & Bradstreet as 1 of the TOP 20 companies to work for in Israel.
- We were recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing Software company in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us.
- We raise our own leaders and encourage employees in all ranks to take initiative and own their work.
- You will get the chance to work with Israel's top talent.
- Our warm start-up environment offers the best supplies, food, fruits and swag to keep you happy and comfortable.
- You can join our soccer team, band, weekly card nights, FIFA tournaments, karaoke nights and other various fun and spontaneous activities.
- That’s just the beginning.. we can go on and on, but.. apply to find out more.