Who we are?
Utech is a SaaS product company, that offers innovative technologies that will empower industry leaders in the logistics and transportation space the ability to support and maintain its continued business growth.
What you’ll do?
As an Email Marketing Specialist, you’ll play an important role in driving leads and new business for Utech. You’ll be a part of a very collaborative remote team and be responsible for creating email marketing campaigns to support growth. Your work will directly translate to creating buzz or generating leads for Utech.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services.
- Conducting market research to better comprehend prevailing consumer behaviors.
- Conceptualizing marketing campaigns that speak directly to the pain points of existing and prospective clients.
- Creating well-written copy that is free from spelling mistakes, and grammar.
- Maintaining a list of customers who have opted to receive our correspondence as well as purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
- Build effective target audiences and segments for every message to drive engagement and revenue performance against KPI goals.
- Mitigate email and SMS frequency between program touch-points to minimize database churn. This includes marketing campaigns, triggered emails, promotional emails, and transactional emails.
- Perform render testing across devices, email clients, and ISPs to ensure that emails are rendering correctly for much of the subscriber base.
- Provide regular campaign performance reports that include opens, clicks, conversions, revenue, revenue lift, unsubscribes, etc.
- Regularly identify trends and email marketing strategies from other leading brands to gain insights on best practices and creative ideas for email marketing tactics, including audits of how we can acquire, nurture and retain these customers.
- Responsible for any other duties as assigned.
What you’ll have:
- BA/BS or 3+ year’s email marketing experience from a strategic and executional capacity
- Experience in Active Campaign or Hub-spot software
- Critical thinker with a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on our team’s success
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics
- Proficient using marketing automation tools and technology
- Experience with CRM data management, including understanding of how information flows from one system to another
- Lifelong learner who stays ahead of the curve on digital media and email marketing trends
- Ability to adapt, learn new information and apply it swiftly
- Passionate about e-commerce and the customer journey
- Ability to track trends to identify new, innovative ways to evolve strategy, grow audiences, and drive conversions
- Strategic mindset that thinks in terms of both short and long-term ROI
- Ability to multitask, balance several projects, and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Must be open to coaching, advice, and collaboration from manager and team members
- Competitive salary
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Company Paid Disability & Life insurance
- HSA, FSA and Dependent Care
- PTO/Sick Leave
- 401k plus 3% company match
- WFH/Remote opportunities
Utech is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.