USANA Health Sciences is seeking a self-starter with a fantastic attention to detail to join the digital marketing department as an email marketing specialist. In this position, you will ensure USANA is using the best email and marketing standards.
In this mid-level position you will support both internal and external communications and collaborate with marketing, sales, recognition, and others. Your ability to stay on top of daily workloads and test/add new marketing options into the mix will be integral to your success. As you develop in this position, you can advance to higher level positions.
A successful individual in this position will exemplify USANA’s core values and will be someone who can bring high levels of efficiency and multi-tasking.
Additional Essential Functions:
- Develop and execute initiatives and content to improve engagement/retention, and nurture long-term usage
- Test and assure quality of email campaigns with team members prior to campaign launch
- Approve email jobs and manage the email calendar
- Traffic email jobs through the system and manage the email calendar
Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- 2+ years of email marketing and marketing automation experience
- In-depth experience with email tools, analytics tools and Excel
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to set and achieve goals, meet deadlines, and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in email and analytics
- Proven experience setting channel KPIs that help elevate the role of each media partner while keeping overall ROI optimized
- Ability to initiate projects and execute from start to finish
We've been around a while. We've done some amazing things. We've climbed to the top of the nutritional supplement industry, touching millions of lives along the way. Founded in 1992 by Dr. Myron Wentz, USANA Health Sciences is a U.S.-based international company that manufactures high-quality supplements, personal care, and energy products in our FDA-registered facility in Salt Lake City, Utah.
USANA is committed to making the highest quality products without compromise. That's why we use only the purest ingredients, stringent quality control, and a manufacturing process that's second-to-none. After all, at USANA we make more than just nutritionals––we help others create their USANA lifestyle. And we are able to do that with teams of incredible employees based around the world.
USANA employees do more than work for our company––we embody the culture, and we live our company values: Excellence, Integrity, Health, and Community. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to ensure USANA’s direct-selling Associates are supplied with whatever they need to become successful.