We are Universal Music Australia (UMA), Part of The Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audio-visual content in more than 60 countries We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Universal Music Australia is looking to appoint an Email Marketing Specialist / CRM Executive who will execute customer data strategies that drive acquisition, retention and loyalty within Universal Music Australia’s customer databases.
Working closely with the CRM Lead and our Label Marketing Managers, the Email Marketing Specialist acts as a supportive advocate for direct-to-consumer engagement and communication, emphasizing the power of direct-to-consumer engagement strategies to ensure that direct to consumer engagement plays a central role in activations.
CRM Strategy Activation
- Supporting the CRM Lead, the Email Marketing Coordinator executes the customer data strategy for the business to include overall acquisition, retention and loyalty programmes business-wide.
- With input from the CRM Lead and Data & Insight teams, the Email Marketing Coordinator activates segments of the database through Universal Music Australia’s Marketing Automation tool
- Working closely with the CRM lead, the Email Marketing Coordinator measures, reports on and optimises all CRM customer journeys in order to drive customer engagement, retention and loyalty
- Implement personalisation tactics based on insight from the CRM Lead and Data & Insights team
Campaign and database advisory
- The Email Marketing Coordinator provides frequent campaign level reporting to the CRM Lead, indicating performance and opportunities for improvement.
Platform and software
- The Email Marketing Coordinator becomes an expert user of Universal Music Australia’s marketing automation tool, providing support and hands-on training to the label marketing managers on an as-needed basis
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Sound experience and knowledge in the marketing/advertising field, including experience in digital or email marketing
- Good understanding of how CRM should and can be utilized across the organization
- Experience and exposure in online D2C (direct to consumer) environment.
- Excellent time management and project management skills, ability to juggle many priorities at once.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Hard working/ strong work ethic.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and to achieve goals unsupervised.
We are passionate people with smart ideas and work with some of the most successful, innovative, timeless and respected artists of all time, continuing to grow their audiences and keep the world listening.
If you love this space, think you have what it takes, come help make a difference, we would like to hear from you.
Follow us on socials at [email protected] for exclusive events, artist and music releases, and career opportunities.