Join an established, scaling and award-winning team at Trulioo (Truly-you)! Recognized as a “CNBC Disruptor 50 Company” in 2019 and 2020, “Technology Pioneers” by the World Economic Forum, “Emerging Company of the Year” by the BC Tech Association, and KNOW Identity’s “Industry Leader of the Year!”
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 100 countries through a single API. Hundreds of businesses worldwide depend on Trulioo GlobalGateway to help streamline and scale their customer onboarding, fraud prevention, and compliance operations across the world. With offices in Vancouver, San Francisco, and Dublin, we’ve fostered a world-class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
Reporting to the Director, Marketing Operations, the Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for championing email marketing efforts from campaign ideation to reporting email marketing impact.
We are looking for a tech-savvy, creative and analytical team member who excels at both engagement and transactional email campaigns. The Email Marketing Specialist will work with the Marketing, Sales, and other teams to support the continuous growth of the digital marketing and sales funnel through engaging email communications, with the goal of increasing conversions to help drive sales revenue and targets.
You’ll be working alongside a dynamic team of talented and collaborative marketers who thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high level of autonomy. The team leverages industry knowledge and insights in order to apply the most impactful B2B marketing strategies and tactics that support the company’s mission and business objectives.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, launch and monitor a wide variety of email marketing campaigns targeting Ideal Client Profiles (ICPs)
- Optimize email marketing campaign performance data such as open rate, click-through rate, etc. through test designs, analysis, and reporting
- Track and analyze campaign performance and provides actionable items to test and improve impact on pipeline and revenue
- Map customer journeys and match them to the right email content at the right time
- Compile and segment email lists and maintain a clean database
- Ensure design and layout of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly
- Perform regular conversion optimization including A/B testing
- Proofread key messaging within email communications
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, customer success, and product marketing to ensure that final outputs are strategically aligned
- Coordinate graphic requests with designers, copy with copywriters and Marketo updates with marketing automation specialist
- Ensures emails follow industry policies and best practices, and aids with additional digital marketing efforts as needed
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce
- Experience using HTML templates to build emails
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
- Extensive attention to detail
- Excellent communication, listening, and writing skills
- Can-do attitude
- Able to prioritize and handle a variety of projects simultaneously
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on email marketing experience required; ideally in B2B
- Degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Experience at technology/compliance company or startup is a plus
- Must thrive working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and passion for data
Working at Trulioo
A great place to work! Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic, inclusive work environment where all employees have an impact. You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters – for billions of people everywhere. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Trulioo offers competitive compensation and an extended benefits package including dental, vacation and learning opportunities and programs. We value our employees and have created a flexible and friendly work environment where everyone can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Trulioo is a growing company and while we thank everyone in advance for considering us, only those who are being considered will be contacted. For this position, you need to be legally authorized to work in Canada. We collect your full name, email address, phone number, and home address for the purpose of reviewing your application and establishing a possible employment relationship with you.