At Transamerican Auto Parts we help four-wheel enthusiasts create one-of-a-kind vehicles uniquely customized to project their personality and pursue their passions. That’s our mission because that’s who we are.
We are growing and looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing Organization, working remotely or hybrid in our corporate office in Compton, CA. The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for designing, developing and implementing comprehensive marketing campaign strategies and tactics to deliver targeted, engaging, highly persuasive email campaigns.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze, design, development and implement strategic email marketing campaigns that engage, onboard, and retain current or potential customers, liaising with internal partners to create effective email content that boosts product or service awareness
- Develop long range planning and create ongoing campaigns that target and engage new customers, re-engage past customers and drive-to-action our existing customer base, ensuring that marketing messages are concise, conveyed clearly, and properly delivered
- Analyze current email marketing campaign metrics, identify opportunities for continual improvement, and drive incremental change in email and other digital marketing efforts across customer segments, customer engagement and the customer journey
- Master email marketing best practices throughout the industry and apply your mastery to email and digital campaigns across the organization
- Monitor, report, and test email campaigns to guide and ensure continuous development in campaign performance
- Overseeing and monitoring the maintenance and integrity of several email databases
- Updating the organization’s marketing automation strategies which may involve sending out an unlimited number of emails every month and going above and beyond sending out automatic
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience designing, executing and managing large scale email marketing campaigns
- Demonstrable expertise in email best practices
- Familiarity with enterprise ESP Platforms (Salesforce Market Cloud MailChimp, Hubspot, etc.)
- Demonstrable data mining / management skills partnered with strategic analytic and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to A/B or multi-variate testing
- Hand coded HTML expertise
- Strong verbal and written communication, organizational, and attention to detail skills
- Ability to independently complete projects as needed with limited supervision
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment across multiple teams
For more than 50 years, Transamerican Auto Parts (“TAP”) has been an industry leader in the manufacture, distribution, and sale of off-road parts for Jeeps and light trucks. TAP has numerous entities serving various niches in the automotive aftermarket under its corporate umbrella. From 4 Wheel Parts to Transamerican Wholesale, TAP subsidiaries provide the best parts and services for the customer at the most competitive prices.
Since 1961, TAP has grown with the popularity of off-roading. The company began by supplying Jeep parts to local dealers and independent service centers that catered to 4×4 enthusiasts. The original company did not deal directly with the consumer at first, but as the company grew, so did its focus. In the ensuing decades, TAP established and acquired industry leading brands, including Pro Comp, Smittybilt, Rubicon Express, and G2 Axle & Gear. The company also launched Off-Road Adventures, a magazine for off-road enthusiasts.