As a leader on the Growth Marketing team, you will build and oversee the conversion optimization framework and processes for our acquisition machine - supercharging growth by constantly testing and learning throughout the conversion funnel. CRO and SEO are your bread and butter, which combined with a resourceful and energetic mindset, enable you to continuously improve our key web conversion metrics. You live and breathe landing page optimization, A/B testing, content strategy, and thrive as a collaborator, working closely with lifecycle marketing, inbound sales, and various internal and external partners to build and scale our marketing efforts holistically.
You are both analytical and creative, able to work hands-on with data as well as develop novel and effective ways to engage our audience. Goal oriented and driven to achieve results, you have the ability to combine intuition, experience, and data to implement effective changes that drive growth. You have a POV on Growth and are willing to challenge thinking and decisions to ensure Tia is making the right strategic and tactical choices.
- Be eager to experiment in order to learn and grow.
- Be confident to ask why, then why again.
- Be willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- Be committed to the journey of excellence.
- Collaboration — Your work interacts with various teams, thus collaborative planning, sharing insights, and driving work forward is critical to achieving shared business goals.
- Navigating ambiguity — You recognize the ambiguity inherent in the data we collect, and you set and adopt smart strategies to guide your tactical decisions at every stage of the funnel.
- Asking questions — You effectively ask the right questions to get to your conclusions quicker, and you know when and how to escalate effectively if blocked and when to triangulate. You appropriately challenge conventional thinking and brand decisions to ensure marketing has a strategic voice at the table.
- Project Management — you lead and guide teams internally to ensure we are hitting all marketing goals, and collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners. You’re highly organized and able to effectively hold people accountable at every stage of the project.
- Analytical — numbers are your thing! You can draw insight from both limited and vast amounts of information. You identify trends and opportunity areas along the customer journey and build marketing roadmaps focused on high impact tests.
- High degree of proficiency in CRO/Growth frameworks and processes
- SEO (content strategy & landing page optimization)
- CMS/Website management
- Google Analytics and data dashboards (Tableau, Datastudio, etc)
- HTML and CSS, SQL is a plus
- Google Sheets/Excel
- Be the engine for website testing and conversion optimization
- Create quarterly test plans for the Tia website to increase lead rate, conversion rate and effectiveness of the sign-up funnel.
- Build landing pages and various content pages using our CMS system. Partner with the Design team for assets but be comfortable with writing light copy that is on-brand.
- Implement and report on tests with Google Optimizely
- Optimize conversion rates across service lines and markets
- Implement web/funnel updates along primary lever points that have highest impact to membership growth
- Run test plans to determine the most effective audience types and “front doors” to Tia. Define the different CVRs across different service mixes. (Gyn, Primary Care, Integrative Care, Therapy)
- Provide analysis as a market/geo level to build regional tactics.
- Build the framework for organic search effectiveness
- Conduct extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance to optimize pages and drive SEO/SEM.
- Develop custom landing pages to support key inbound traffic cohorts
- Repurpose library of content to develop domain authority across key topic areas
- Continuously analyze search data and trends and share insights with inbound marketing channel leads and product teams
- Reporting and Optimization
- Track and evaluate KPIs of web performance by market.
- Perform strategic analysis, transform data into actionable insight that will drive conversion optimization and growth.
- Share clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activities to key stakeholders in weekly meetings and provide in-depth Quarterly analysis
- Work with Google Data Studio partners to optimize the reporting dashboard.
- Partner on Predictive modeling and Attribution
- Work alongside Data Strategist to create Tia’s first attribution model.
- Help define the interdependencies between channels and the drivers of organic “unattributed” growth.
- Develop our inbound marketing funnel measurement framework
- Unlimited vacation
- Free Tia membership
- Competitive stock option package
- $300 one-time WFH stipend
- $50/month phone and internet reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k program (no matching at this time)
- Top of the line 13" Macbook Pro
- Travel stipend for team off-sites
Founded in 2017 by Carolyn Witte and Felicity Yost, Tia is the modern medical home for women. We are trailblazing a new paradigm for women’s healthcare that treats women as whole people vs. parts or life stages. Blending in-person and virtual care services, Tia’s “Whole Woman, Whole Life” care model fuses gynecology, primary care, mental health and evidence-based wellness services to treat women comprehensively. By making women’s health higher quality and lower cost, Tia makes women healthier, providers happier, and the business of care delivery stronger — setting a new standard of care for women everywhere.
Tia has raised more than $132 Million in venture capital funding to date, including a recent $100 Million Series B investment, one of the largest early-stage rounds ever for a healthcare company focused on women. Tia has ambitious plans to scale its “whole-woman, whole-life” model to more than 100,000 women by 2023. We’ll do this by growing virtual and in-person operations in existing and new markets while expanding its service lines to care for women throughout their entire lives -- from puberty to menopause. Since launching in 2017, Tia has grown to serve thousands of women aged 18-80 with blended in-person and virtual care in New York City, Los Angeles, Phoenix and soon San Francisco.
We’re building a world class team to reimagine women’s healthcare. We’re an interdisciplinary team of clinicians, researchers, designers, technologists and operators who have seen firsthand how broken the healthcare system is for women. We’re united by a powerful mission to enable every woman to achieve optimal health, as defined by herself, as well as a shared set of values and principles that define our business, products, and culture.
Tia is building a culture of excellence — in people, process and product. This is our northstar value;
What is excellence, exactly?
Excellence about constantly elevating yourself, it is the process of constantly striving to perform to the best of your abilities, and identifying your top potential through constant learning, experimentation and evolution. Excellence is not about achieving perfection, as that insinuates a pinnacle. Instead, in our terms, excellence is about the pursuit of constant improvement. We’re looking for people who want to go on that hard journey of constantly setting new personal records, and organizational records.
We practice excellence at Tia by demonstrating the following types of behaviors: We chose (and actively choose) excellence as Tia’s highest order value because it crystalizes into one word several behaviors that we hold dear, specifically:
- A drive to constantly improve through experimentation, reflection. and an insatiable growth mindset — said another way, we’re energized by the possibility of invention, innovation, and iteration
- Being present in and grateful for the journey — not just the goal line. Perfection is static. Excellence is a process (more on this important distinction below)
- Asking why, then why again — because accepting “this is just the way it is” is not good enough
- Grit & perseverance — a maker mentality that involves “rolling up your sleeves”, but also deep care for oneself and for others
- A commitment to uncovering talents to unlock “rock star” potential across every individual
Furthermore, excellence reflects the “bigness” and the “boldness” of Tia’s mission and vision — a world in which every woman can achieve optimal health, as defined by herself.
Said another way, Tia’s mission is NOT to make healthcare incrementally better for women. Instead, we’ve intentionally set out to create a fundamentally new paradigm for modern women’s healthcare that’s truly excellent. We believe that creating a company that operates in a culture of excellence will manifest in our product. Reaching this goal is not an overnight pursuit or a “one and done.” We have not and will not “get it right” with the first swing. Rather, this higher order goal is a moving target — one we have not and will not ever fully “achieve.” By design, we will never be “done” with this work, but instead, we will be continuously in pursuit of our mission. It is this continuous pursuit — the journey, not the finish line — that truly embodies excellence.
This position may require attendance at company and team off-sites and is subject the Company’s vaccine requirement, as permitted by law and subject to reasonable accommodation.
Tia is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and patients. We strongly encourage people of color and members of the LGBTQ+ community to apply.
If you are committed to collaborative problem solving, creating high-quality and user-centric products, and want to make waves in women's healthcare, join us!