Founded in 2018, digital consumer goods company Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA businesses, boasting a massive innovation platform that brings high quality products to market across digital marketplaces and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 5,000 Amazon companies, acquiring nearly 100 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of nearly 14,000 category-leading products, Thrasio’s brands outperform almost every other seller on Amazon. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to nearly 600 people globally--78% of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason we’re projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when we’re surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? We’d love to chat.
We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to help develop, manage, and optimize our direct-to-consumer brands. As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will work with the Email Marketing Manager to develop and maintain effective email campaigns, craft email marketing strategies, reporting on email performance, and identifying new objectives based on previous campaign performances.
- Support retention-focused marketing strategies including, but not limited to: Email marketing, Loyalty programs, and SMS.
- Lead email marketing initiatives for key priority brands.
- Assisting in deploying and managing email campaigns, including building emails, conducting A/B tests, scheduling deliveries, and reporting on email results.
- Explore creative ways to increase subscriber engagement through automated campaigns, re-engagement campaigns, and other marketing automation.
- Optimizing segmentation based on customer data, attributes, and behaviors. Monitor and maintain email deliverability best practices to ensure list health. QA and testing of campaigns prior to launch. Collaborate with internal and external teams to assist in the creation of assets.
- Track and analyze key performance metrics.
What you Bring to the Table:
- 2+ years of email marketing experience
- Knowledge around customer retention, e-commerce, and email best practices (previous B2C email marketing experience is a plus).
- Experience with an ESP (Klaviyo preferred)Strong analytical skills, ability to derive meaning from email KPIs and A/B testing.
- Multi-tasker: Skilled at prioritizing and managing time within deadlines.
- Self-starter with a focus on testing and learning.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field with strong academic performance.