The Email Marketing Specialist position is responsible for the creation and execution of all email marketing projects and campaigns, including testing and quality assurance. This position champions the growth and improvement of Sun's email marketing program to support business opportunities and goals.
- Provides recommendation and input on goals, objectives, strategy and email best practices to support continuous improvement of the email program.
- Performs set-up, testing, and deployment of all email campaigns, including performing quality assurance.
- Utilizes the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Platform to build HTML emails while using content modules/drag-and-drop interface.
- Collaborates with internal business partners to develop cohesive email campaigns that are targeted, relevant, and on brand.
- Monitors daily email sends and data transfer processes to ensure proper execution of the email program.
- Develops and manages execution of a test and learn processing support of business goals and objectives.
- Provides clear objectives and timelines to Content, Creative, Data and Analytics partners.
- Responsible for the quality execution and timeliness of all email projects and campaigns, as well as the execution of annual and quarterly email planning.
- Responsible for maintaining marketing calendars and timelines, as well as maintaining documentation including campaign strategy, naming conventions, best practices, processes, and procedures.
- Other job duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in in Marketing or related field. (Preferred)
- 1 year experience implementing or designing email for marketing campaigns
- 6 months experience in HTML development
- 6 months experience with executing corporate level email strategy within Sales Force Marketing Cloud Journey
- Knowledge of email design principles and email best practices (Required)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to execute tactical marketing campaigns in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinker with excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple implementation plans and timelines
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changes quickly; always willing to roll up sleeves and get things done
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills who works well within a team and independently as needed
- Familiarity with an email service platform, preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget) (Required)
- Knowledge of test and learn practices, such as A/B Testing and Multivariate Testing (Required)
At Sun Communities, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, advancement opportunities, paid time off, great benefits, and flexibility.
- Comprehensive Medical and Prescription coverage with 4 plan options so you can choose the plan that best meets the needs of you and your family
- Comprehensive Dental and Vision Plans
- On-Site Fitness Center with Free Personal Training & Group Fitness Classes
- Voluntary Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance and Dependent Life
- Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Plan with Sun matching contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program providing financial support to team members who further their formal education
- Vacation RV Site Discounts for team members when visiting SunRV Resorts across the nation
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
- Up to six weeks of paid parental leave for the birth of a child, adoption, or placement of a child
- Free Virtual 1:1 Tutoring for the children of Sun Team Members
- Paid Time Off including ten holidays, vacation, personal, sick time, bereavement and pay for jury duty