At SumUp, we empower small businesses across the globe by simplifying their lives and helping them succeed. Our vision as a global FinTech company is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand. We are well on our way as small businesses in over 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. To help us get there, we’re putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our merchants. You could be our missing link! Help us bring card acceptance to businesses everywhere.
Your impact at SumUp
As a CRM Manager, you’ll help build and enhance CRM journeys across our markets and products to deliver the right information at the right time – and give customers a cohesive SumUp experience. You will help our team to deliver multi-channel campaigns and end to end CRM strategy to increase awareness, engagement, and conversion around SumUp’s products.
This role sits within our Marketing team. We’re a diverse group working in the fields of Product Marketing, Online Marketing, Brand, CRM, Content, CRO, and Social Media. Together, we devise innovative strategies to grow SumUp’s brand, attract new customers, and keep existing merchants excited about our products. If you’re excited about empowering small business owners around the world, we’d love to hear from you.
What You’ll Do
- Have a complete understanding of our journeys and customers’ behavior to leverage engagement with our processes and products.
- Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted transactional and marketing communications.
- Own and maintain our core journeys; as processes change you’ll be responsible for updating the journeys accordingly.
- Design email campaign strategy and coordinate them across teams and products.
- Build reports to evaluate campaigns to identify areas for improvement. Armed with these insights, you will work with different internal teams to drive results.
- You’ll foster a data-driven mindset to help the marketing team evaluate the impact of all campaigns and support them on identifying the learnings, by constantly conducting A/B experiments that can be used as benchmarks for future activities.
- Work closely with Data & BI, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Product teams to coordinate the integration of data-sets for campaigns.
- Be responsible for our Confluence Page to make sure our processes and learnings are well documented and available for Markets and Products.
You’ll be great for this role if
- You have 2+ years’ experience working in CRM.
- You have a strong understanding of channels and communication (SMS, in-app push, email).
- You are comfortable with CRM metrics and understand when it’s relevant to run A/B testing.
- You’re passionate about CRM and have a strong analytical mindset and deep knowledge of regular CRM tools.
- You excel at project management, from conceptualisation to driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives and delivering analysis and recommendations.
- Fluent in English and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You have good knowledge in HTML and CSS and have experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience working with SQL and Tableau.
Why you should join SumUp
- Be part of a welcoming community of more than 2,000 people from over 52 nationalities
- Startup environment and small, cross-functional teams
- 50% employer-paid Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and company-paid life insurance
- FSA & 401K Retirement Plan (up to 3.5% employer matching when you elect to contribute up to 6%)
- Paid vacation and holidays immediately available upon hire
- Ongoing access to professional development tools, job training, and industry conferences
- Free on-site refreshments, snacks (fruits, cereals, nuts, etc.), and team meals
- Fun company outings, team events, birthday lunches, yoga, happy hours, hikes, etc.
SumUp encourages you to apply even if you don’t meet all requirements for the position. SumUp believes in supporting candidates and employees throughout their career journey so we encourage you to apply. SumUp is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace.
SumUp is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this position in Boulder, CO is $55,000 to $75,000. Compensation will be finalized by candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications and geographic location.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.