Who We Are
SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora, Stitcher, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM Connected Vehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio entertainment experience for listeners -- in the car, at home, and anywhere on the go with connected devices. Our vision is to shape the future of audio, where everyone can be effortlessly connected to the voices, stories and music they love wherever they are.
This is the place where a diverse group of emerging talent and legends alike come to share authentic and purposeful songs, stories, sounds and insights through some of the best programming and technology in the world. Our critically-acclaimed, industry-leading audio entertainment encompasses music, sports, comedy, news, talk, live events, and podcasting. No matter their individual role, each of our employees plays a vital part in bringing SiriusXM’s vision to life every day.
SiriusXM Connected Vehicle
(SiriusXM CV) is a leading provider of connected services to vehicle manufacturers, delivering one of the most broadly adopted connected vehicle platforms in North America for the last 25 years. Named the 2020 Company of the Year in the Telematics Industry by Frost & Sullivan, we provide safety, security and convenience services to millions of vehicle owners across major automotive brands. Our teams are continuously working to develop leading-edge technology that can not only add convenience to the daily lives of so many drivers across the country but our advancements in safety and security could also help save their lives.
How You’ll Make An Impact
As a member of the Marketing Operations team, the Email Marketing Specialist will support the development and deployment of email marketing campaigns for special projects across multiple brands.
What You’ll Do
- Manage workload and priorities for external development vendors
- Provide detailed project requirements and creative assets to external development vendors for all lifecycle initiatives
- Configure all components of a campaign within Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including data filters, data extensions, templates, emails and automations
- Perform rigorous testing on all campaigns to ensure 100% accuracy of internal and external work
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2+ years of email marketing experience
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) or similar enterprise level ESP
- Experience managing external vendors
- Experience with email channels
- Detail oriented; strong history of quality assurance and on-time delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Process oriented and collaborative in project planning and delivery phases
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Ability to conceptualize and articulate innovative solutions for complex problems and process improvements
- Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Familiarity with email rendering tools (Litmus, Email on Acid, Return Path, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
Our goal at SiriusXM is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.