As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will be reporting directly to the Senior Email Marketing Manager. You will be a part of the Marketing team and will have the opportunity to support the entire organization through lifecycle email communications. We are looking for someone who is organized, detail-oriented, flexible, adaptable, and a great multi-tasker. Other desirable traits include a person who is a self-starter and who acts with humility, positivity, and urgency.
You Will Have The Opportunity To:
- Assist in the production and execution of email campaigns, including building emails from templates and HTML, asset coordination, QA, and scheduling.
- Support various strategic programs via manual and automated campaigns across the complete customer lifecycle including prospecting, nurturing, and retention emails.
- Use customer data (such as web-behavior) to drive the message and content personalization.
- Conduct A/B tests, manage testing calendars, and record results. Testing includes subject lines, message content, CTAs, customer cohorts, and segments, send time, and new features intended to drive performance lift.
- Work in partnership with designers and copywriters to optimize email creativity and template structure based on best practices.
- Perform render testing across devices, email clients, and ISPs to ensure that emails are rendering correctly for the majority of the subscriber base.
- Provide regular campaign performance reports that include opens, clicks, conversions, revenue, revenue lift, unsubscribes, etc.
We Are Looking For You If You Have:
- 1+ years experience in email marketing production and analysis.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS (preferred)
- Familiarity with a CRM system, ideally with Hubspot.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing and completing requests in an efficient manner.
- High attention to detail.
- Love for helping others and being part of a team
About The Industry
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a venture-funded, cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.