This is a very exciting time for Sensis as we make great progress in our goal of becoming a leading SaaS and platforms business. Sensis has a long and proud history of helping Aussie businesses connect with their customers and grow successful businesses.
Recently, US leading small business software provider, Thryv Inc acquired Sensis, to drive the focus on helping Australian small businesses adopt cloud-based software to better compete in an evolving marketplace.
Thryv software, supports more than 40,000 local businesses across the U.S. We created a fully integrated, end-to-end customer experience platform so small businesses can reach more customers, stay organized, get paid faster and generate more reviews. With Thryv's platform, small businesses can manage their customers anytime, anywhere and on any device.
The Email Marketing Specialist plays a critical role in motivating and influencing business owners to purchase our new software, Thryv. This specialist will work to understand each stage of the prospect’s journey in discovering and choosing Thryv to deliver an exceptional end-to-end client experience.
Reporting to the Thryv Product Marketing Manager and working with the content strategy and demand generation teams, this role utilises email marketing strategy and tactics to excite prospects and create engagement at every touch point. Training will be provided so you can learn all about our new product, Thryv.
- Manage email marketing journey for prospective clients based on best practices.
- Building campaigns, list management, scheduling, tagging, testing and monitoring analytics.
- Manages all aspects of advanced email marketing strategy, and implementation including:
- Content development
- Campaign building
- List management
- Calendar management and scheduling
- A/B testing
- Results-driven optimisation.
- Delivery and nurture of a growing number of MQL’s (Marketing Qualified Leads) into the sales pipeline through engagement and outreach efforts.
- Managing delivery, deployment calendars and performance metrics.
- Collaborate within content strategy team to understand intent of existing and developing content and utilise it to write and create successful email marketing content.
- Develop and execute impactful email marketing campaigns to maximise the open rates, clicks, impressions and call-to-actions.
- Strong understanding and ability to identify, introduce and implement opportunities to improve effectiveness of marketing campaign communications and processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to work closely with people at all levels of the organisation and facilitate the implementation of corrective action.
- Start up, SaaS or B2B content marketing experience preferred.
- Comfortability with utilising data analytics to determine appropriate strategy and optimise campaign performance
- Proficiency in Active Campaign or other similar professional or prosumer email marketing platforms such as Pardot, Marketo, etc.
- Microsoft 360, other web presentation tools.
- Intellectual curiosity: Desire to invest time and effort into deep-dive analysis and ideation.
- Demonstrated time management skills to meet deadlines, with flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and managing to ambiguity.
- Organised and articulate, with impeccable attention to detail; strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic with ability to work in fast past environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as project management skills.
- A desire to create best in class customer experiences
- A genuine interest in helping small businesses digitally transform and grow
- We help all types of businesses and people across Australia, and inherently embrace diversity throughout our workforce.
- We offer career progression with professional training and development opportunities in an energetic and dynamic environment.
- Our rewards and recognition program, flexible working arrangements and incentive plans all form part of the reasons why people love working here.
Culture And Benefits
We help all types of businesses and people across Australia, and inherently embrace diversity throughout our workforce. We offer career progression with professional development opportunities in an energetic and dynamic environment. Our rewards and recognition program, flexible working arrangements and incentive plans all form part of the reasons why people love working here.