Rx Marketing Group (RxMG) is a California-based marketing technology company that manages data and delivers timely offers and products through multiple channels and proprietary websites. Our work is primarily in the consumer finance and home services vertical (credit cards, mortgages, alarm systems, etc.). We are growing and looking to add talented, passionate, visionary people to our team. At RxMG, we are focused on building great relationships with our staff, customers, and partners. We offer excellent salaries, growth opportunities, a great culture, and generous benefits. Our benefits package includes paid health insurance, unlimited paid time off, and team events ranging from company retreats to hot sauce challenges, poker tournaments, and yoga classes. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in a fun, challenging, and creative work environment, we encourage you to apply.
The Email Marketing Specialist (full-time) will provide important support, insights, and actions for our email marketing team. We are a multichannel digital marketer, primarily in the personal finance vertical. Our email marketing team handles all aspects of marketing campaigns ranging from copywriting and customer segmentation to deployment and analytics. We provide training and ongoing support, but also empower our staff to work creatively and independently. We have high standards and count on each other. This position reports to the Email Team’s leadership.
- Test and deployment of new ESPs
- Test functionality of platforms to see if they meet our needs
- Create daily newsletters & campaigns
- Create lists and segments
- Test delivery of platforms to ensure inboxing across major TLDs
- A/B testing of subject lines & content
- Monitor campaign performance to ensure the success of active campaigns through reporting and analysis
- Analyze data from historical campaigns & measure the effectiveness of specific offer promotions.
- Create daily and weekly deployment schedules based on historical statistics of campaign performance.
- Optimize campaigns and report revenue with related statistics to management. - Identify/solve problems in a fast-paced environment and communicate solutions to the rest of the team and management.
- Interpret, analyze and make recommendations against campaign and database metrics.
- Realize maximum revenue opportunities in accordance with the goals and objectives of the company.
- Report statistics and recommendations for company growth to management on a monthly basis.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent required. (Make sure you mention your GPA and major.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (well-spoken, professional, friendly, and courteous).
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to identify and quantify the financial impact of opportunities with limited data.
- Ability to learn new programs/software and skills quickly.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify and solve problems quickly.
- Meticulous and task-oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Google Docs/Sheets, and Python required.
- Knowledge of Tableau, Matlab, C, C++, or similar software/coding languages is a plus.