- 2 years of experience in email marketing and measuring and managing campaign performance
- Proficiency in HTML and Microsoft Excel
- Experience with CRM and email tools, preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver with exceptional attention to detail and a desire to learn
- Ability to successfully juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines, with a sense of urgency
- Understanding of customer life cycle marketing
- B2C marketing experience; automotive marketing experience a plus
- SMS marketing knowledge
- CRM implementation experience
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for nurturing automotive sales leads using email and SMS for one of the fastest-growing Rocket companies, Rocket Auto. They are critical and creative thinkers focused on client experience and conversion. They are responsible for end-to-end campaign management, including programming email and SMS, maintaining and developing marketing lists, developing triggered and transactional campaigns, executing promotional campaigns and measurement.
- Support day-to-day email operations, including all transactional and marketing programs
- Execute on every aspect of email initiatives, including building email templates, creating customer targeting and programs, testing and reporting
- Partner with cross-functional teams in Sales, Product and more to build standalone and automated email campaigns as well as SMS communications
- Build and design HTML templates according to design standards and implement dynamic personalization elements
- Ensure high-quality and error-free emails by testing all emails for compatibility with web browsers and email clients, ensuring links, images, subject lines, and list segments are correct
- Track performance of email campaigns through measurement and analysis, providing regular reporting of results
- Analyze data to identify new opportunities and optimize segmentation based on customer attributes, behavior and more
- Conduct A/B testing of subject lines, creative, copy and send times to optimize campaign performance
- Ensure compliance around permission-based marketing and privacy, including CAN-SPAM regulations
- Assist with compliance requests and monitoring
Who We Are
Rocket Auto is a virtual car buying experience that's dedicated to helping our clients confidently buy and sell vehicles through a seamless virtual marketplace.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.