Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer's favor by combining our own technology and agents to create a service that’s better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you'll make a difference in one of life’s most important events—buying or selling a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble. We’ve got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative, and disciplined environment, join us.
As an Email Marketing Specialist, you’ll primarily develop compelling campaigns to engage agents more deeply with Redfin and drive them to apply for open positions. When company priorities change, you may also gain experience crafting campaigns that engage customers more deeply with Redfin and drive them to contact our real estate agents for service.
- Manage the process of building and delivering email campaigns to drive job applications: develop campaign flow and messaging strategy, copywriting, define audience, complete quality assurance, and send
- Communicate with recruiters, real estate agents, developers, creative teams, and analytics to get new campaigns off the ground and report on results
- Develop clear and detailed reports to communicate campaign success, highlight what went well, and proactively suggest ways to improve
- Create A/B tests, iterating on subject lines, design and content, and overall campaign strategy to optimize results and maintain accurate and compelling reports on your progress
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree plus 1-3 years of experience managing marketing campaigns, with a history of delivering results
- An eagle eye for accuracy when editing written content and raw HTML code
- Expert-level Excel skills and a love of data
- A clear, compelling, and fun writing style
- Desire to continually improve your campaign performance through testing
- Experience with Iterable email marketing is a plus
- Experience with SQL is a plus
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation packages with a salary, bonuses, and restricted stock grants
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
- Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we’ve designed a multi-step selection process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.