Hi there! We’re Razorfish. We see consumers as more than just metrics. We see them as people – wonderful, complex, interesting people. Grounded in deep digital expertise for over 25 years, we continue to navigate the ever-changing marketing landscape to forge meaningful connections that enrich people’s lives. With over 1,000 people across 14 offices in North America, our diverse teams of strategists, creative thinkers, experience builders, and technologists are passionate about connecting creativity to business impact. Razorfish is part of Publicis Communications North America. Find out more about us at razorfish.com.
The Email Marketing Specialist is a vital member of the Marketing Operations and CRM group providing operational services to all Razorfish CRM clients. This internally focused position is technical in nature in a fast paced advertising/marketing environment. The EMS is responsible for email setup and deployment, troubleshooting and quality assurance of online email campaigns.
The EMS takes an active role in the use of new marketing technology products and processes. Strong client service skills, an aptitude for technology, a desire to find success for clients, and a passion to succeed in digital marketing are keys to job satisfaction. This includes being able to multi-task, troubleshoot, manage multiple timelines and work across functions. As a technical resource for the client team, this person performs tactical work effectively and with minimal supervision, develops collaborative relationships with team members, clearly communicates and acts proactively.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborates with team and client to support client deliverable deadlines, working on assigned projects as needed
- Anticipates client questions and has thought out answers/solutions
- Willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to delight the client and deliver excellent service
- Owns creative quality assurance including testing functionality and setting up email campaigns for flawless execution
- Assist in creative process including reviewing creative executions for adherence to email specs
- QA and troubleshooting for email campaigns to ensure solution meets client business needs (e.g. campaign audience identification, data flows, dynamic content assignment and touchpoint rendering)
- Investigate and resolve issues where emails are not fully functional for links, rendering, and copy
- Work closely with project management team to manage workflow and deadlines across multiple, simultaneous campaign projects and change controls
- Serve as day-to-day point of contact for internal and client teams for all email campaign deployments
- Understand client's business and available data to ensure campaign targeting and execution methods are on par to help meet the client's marketing objectives
- Share operational and executional learnings internally to empower client teams helping them make informed decisions and find new opportunities for our clients
- 1-2 years of working with campaign management solutions that support omni-channel marketing, quality assurance, campaign development and execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Advertising, a related business or technology field, or equivalent work experience required
- Experience working with email marketing and marketing automation platforms preferred (Adobe, SalesForce, Selligent, Redpoint, Oracle, or similar).
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Dynamic, driven, hands-on style
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including email, phone, and meeting-related communications required, with a high level of responsiveness to clients and internal teams at all levels
- Strong aptitude for identifying problems and areas of improvement
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven work environment
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities and last minute changes
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.