What we're looking for:We are seeking a talented professional responsible for collaborating with RSNA departments to achieve marketing initiatives. The Email Marketing Specialist will manage RSNA’s email and SMS communication strategy in support of organizational marketing goals.
Please submit a cover letter with your application.
This job might be for you if you're interested in:
- A welcoming environment that gives you an opportunity to impact patient care
- Excellent work-life balance through flexible time off and family-friendly benefits such as paid parental leave
- Training and professional development opportunities
- A competitive compensation package that includes generous retirement and health benefits
What you'll do:
- Design, test, and deploy emails. Create and update templates as needed
- Manage quality assurance for all email communications. Ensure outgoing communications are CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and CASL compliant
- Manage email and SMS marketing calendar
- Perform A/B testing of campaigns to improve engagement
- Create and segment contact lists. Collaborate with Business Intelligence and data teams regarding list data
- Collaborate with marketing managers to track and analyze email campaign performance. Develop analytics reports and make recommendations to improve email performance
- Collaborate with content strategy team and make recommendations for improving subject lines and content based on data from A/B testing and audience engagement
What you'll need:
- Experience with email marketing platforms or marketing automation platforms a plus (i.e. Hubspot, Marketing Cloud, Constant Contact, Mailchimp)
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS coding strongly desired
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop), strongly desired
- Experience with Asana, JIRA, or ticketing systems a plus
- Strong project management skills. Ability to prioritize
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with acute attention to detail
- Strategic thinking ability. Able to apply statistics and data to make strong marketing recommendations
- Highly creative and resourceful
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment to organization's mission
- Thrives in fast paced, changing environment
RSNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. Vaccination verification is required.
The Radiological Society of North America is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. RSNA is committed to hiring and employing qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, sexual orientation, unfavorable military discharge, ancestry, order of protection status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected characteristic. All employment decisions at RSNA are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.