PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. We’ve since sold more than 200 million grips and expanded our portfolio to include a broad range of empowering, expressive, and fun products. We aim to build an Eternal Positivity Machine—an adaptable global brand that makes an increasing positive impact on the world every year.
If you enjoy working in a data driven, collaborative, and results-oriented environment, also have hands-on platform experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and/or SFMC ecosystem platforms (i.e. Audience Studio, Datorama, Social Studio).
- Utilize Salesforce Marketing Cloud to develop campaign distribution lists that support segmentation tactics
- Develop email calendar/cadence combining product launch campaigns with highly personalized triggers
- Create and execute ad-hoc and automated email marketing initiatives to include dynamic content, segmentation, QA/proofreading/testing/editing, scheduling/deployment, and campaign analysis
- Adhere to email marketing best practices and ensure marketing messages are conveyed clearly and customer-focused; using persuasive calls-to-action, proper form and templates, message relevancy to audiences and segments, and responsive design
- Assist in the execution of testing and optimization strategies for continued performance improvement
- Work with management to review campaign performance KPIs; provide feedback and recommend solutions for improvements
- Stay current on email marketing/digital marketing trends and best practices
- 2+ years managing B2C email marketing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Journey Builder (welcome series, browse & cart abandon, post-purchase, etc.)
- Audience Builder
- Automation Studio
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS as it relates to Email
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to navigate ambiguity and push through to completion of all client projects
- Salesforce Email Marketing CertificationIntermediate to advanced proficiency with HTML, SQL and AmpScript
- Extremely detail-oriented, but still able to see the big picture
- Proven record for problem resolution and successful completion of complex projects
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate, self-motivated, energetic, "can-do" attitude in a fast-moving environment
- Versatile/flexible, can manage competing demands and prioritize effectively
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Ability to think logically and critically when troubleshooting along with a desire to grow your technical skill set
Pay range: $60,000 to $75,000
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.