This role is integral to elevate our customers ownership experience. You will support with the inception, management and measurement of timely, relevant customer communications to maximise all conversion, retention and reactive activity.
You’ll need strong attention to detail who can excel in an exciting, fast paced environment. This role works closely with our entire marketing agency including account management, digital, design & content teams, with the aim of creating successful CRM campaigns and programs.
You will have a good understanding of database management, HTML design and customer engagement plans.
Key activity indicators
- Help to plan and develop targeted email campaigns, CRM marketing / persona automation programmes to generate leads, deliver sales, retention, and brand consideration.
- Manage the process of testing email campaigns – ensuring accuracy, timeliness and consistency.
- Manage campaign schedules and delivery to maximise opportunity, drive retention and loyalty.
- Analyse the effectiveness of email campaigns to improve activity, engagement and leads gathered.
- Identify new designs and email layout trends to increase customer engagement.
- Ensure all email campaigns are fully responsive for all email providers and platforms/devices.
- Manage our extensive database with precision and consideration.
- Work closely with our Data Administrator, Account Managers, Content and Digital teams.
- Report on key metrics and make recommendations for improvements to ROI.
Key Skills & Qualities
- Strong I.T skills including Excel and HTML basics
- The ability to use specific Excel functions including VLookup and Pivot tables.
- Self-motivated with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Solid understanding of CMS and email management systems.
- A positive attitude with a hands-on approach that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Well organised and level-headed individual with proven ability to prioritise work load
- The ability to multi-task and work to deadlines.
- The ability to navigate with confidence around Pinnacle.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Open to continuous learning and development.
- A team player.