Pacaso exists to enrich lives by making second home ownership possible and enjoyable for more people. Our innovative ownership model is the easiest, smartest, and most responsible way for people to realize the benefits of a second home. We deliver this promise with a simplified financial structure, easy & equitable scheduling, and local property management resulting in turn-key enjoyment.
Founded by former Zillow executives, Pacaso has secured more than $90 million in growth financing and achieved unicorn status (valued at $1 billion) faster than any other company in the United States. We have been featured by The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Forbes, CNBC and more! Pacaso is building an intentionally-distributed workforce with Crew members across the U.S.
About This Role
We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join the world-class Marketing team here at Pacaso. This person will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders, coordinate and execute campaigns designed to deliver a best in class experience, exceed KPIs, and maintain the high standard for customer experience. The optimal candidate is an innovative self-starter and has an appetite for long term program development.
What You'll Do
- Work with cross functional partners to develop and refine key email assets and inputs (including but not limited to events, sales, product, home ops, and creative teams).
- Own email production and QA processes to ensure emails are accurate and deployed on time.
- Maintain and analyze weekly and monthly reports and identify opportunities for campaign optimization.
- Optimize emails for both desktop, tablet and mobile devices (HTML based templates).
- Identify target audiences and utilize ESP tools to maintain strategic segmentation and targeting best practices.
- Monitor and maintain email deliverability best practices and file clean-up (unsubscribes, inactive bounces, etc.).
- Help develop new campaigns designed to increase customer engagement across email.
- You have 2+ years proven experience in email marketing campaign management and campaign optimization.
- You have experience with building email campaigns and managing campaigns through an email service provider (Iterable experience a plus)
- Functional knowledge of HTML/CSS required.
- You have demonstrated a fundamental knowledge of email and notification best practices.
- Experience with Push and SMS campaigns is a plus.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and optimize programs
- Proven track record campaign optimization through segmentation and content testing plans
- Experience analyzing and communicating relevant results upwards
- Experience working with a global marketing team and global campaigns
- High attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple, high priority initiatives, and prioritize appropriately
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and change, and have experience in driving proof of concept testing in partnership with engineering teams
You’ll love working at Pacaso because of our ...
- Amazing purpose-driven team and culture.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) to help you save for the future.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Generous home office stipend.
- Company-sponsored meetups.
Pacaso encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.