Are you an experienced Email Marketing Specialist looking for more challenges and professional growth? Do you enjoy being part of a creative team that values your opinions and ideas? Are you looking for a stable company in a growing industry with limitless potential? If you said “yes”, then you owe it to yourself to check out the Email Marketing Specialist position at Ortho Molecular Products.
This position works onsite at our corporate office in Barrington, Illinois Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Contribute to and implement the email marketing strategy and execution plan that supports company objectives
- Create and manage the production of promotional, lead nurturing, trigger-based, automated and other types of email campaigns
- CRM audience segmentation
- Work with in-house Marketing and Creative teams to organize the content marketing calendar
- Use Google Analytics and competitive intelligence tools to drive traffic, increase conversion rates and make strategic and tactical recommendations
- Benchmark, measure and analyze results of email initiatives including campaigns, promotions, SEO marketing and future digital marketing initiatives
- Advocate best practices and research new industry trends/opportunities
What You Will Contribute:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing
- 2 - 4 years of experience in email marketing or digital marketing
- Proven track record in creating and executing email marketing strategies
- Must have experience with marketing automation and email marketing platforms
- Experience using CMS and CRM platforms (e.g., HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce, etc.)
- Digital graphic design experience preferred
- Must be results oriented with a high degree of personal initiative
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Character qualities of attentiveness, creativity, determination, initiative, and responsibility
What You Will Receive:
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, and 401(k) with Employer Match
- Voluntary Benefits: Short Term Disability, Life, Critical Illness, Accident, & Hospital Indemnity
- Paid Time Off and Holiday
- Job Specific Training and Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Wellness & Employee Assistance Program, Gym Reimbursements, and Healthy, On-site Company Paid Meals
- Free Monthly Products, Employee Discounts, and Employee Referral Incentives
Why Work at Ortho Molecular Products:
Simply put, our healthcare system is broken. It is expensive, complicated, and dysfunctional. At Ortho Molecular Products, our vision is to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, across America and the world, we help health care providers implement better solutions for health challenges that include lifestyle medicine and nutritional therapies proven to improve patient outcomes. We do this by manufacturing science-based products and developing innovative clinical programs for doctors that help their patients get better faster.
We are looking for people who align with our mission and want to invest their lifework and passion into transforming the practice of medicine. Our team is purpose-driven, values-based, and service-focused. We are looking for likeminded people who want to join the movement that is changing the way healthcare is being delivered.
Ortho Molecular Products honors the service of our military veterans and understands how that service translates to a successful career. We invite you to explore the Ortho website to learn about our career opportunities and apply.
Ortho Molecular Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.