As the Email Marketing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for the strategy, execution, and performance of email campaigns and automated email programs. You will be tasked with creating scalable and efficient email campaigns that help the team grow with our scaling business. The ideal candidate will have a unique combination of Marketo email marketing experience, an analytical mindset, and technical ability.
What you’ll do:
- Work cross-functionally to build and execute emails as part of multi-channel campaigns using and creating Marketo templates that engage users across various stages of the buyer’s journey.
- Write email copy that captures interest and drives action that’s appropriate to the audience and buying stage.
- Leverage functionality within Marketo for personalization and dynamic content to optimize performance by persona, lead stage, product and/or industry.
- Track performance, measure outcomes and use that information to optimize and iterate.
- Understand our customers’ lifecycles and how they interact with our brand to develop effective campaigns to reach them through email.
- Define, manage, and grow audience lists for effective targeted campaigns across our product base.
- Make recommendations for email audience segmentation in conjunction with various stakeholders.
- Create, write copy and build an ongoing newsletter email nurture distributed monthly to prospective customers promoting content, upcoming events, webcasts, blogs and more.
- Build best deployment practices to maintain list hygiene, and optimal email deliverability across all audience segments.
What you bring:
- 2+ years experience with Marketo, ExactTarget, MailChimp or equivalent marketing automation platform.
- Solid understanding of email marketing principles and best practices – what it takes to improve open and click-through rates, and improve conversion rates, and monitor deliverability.
- Advanced level knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Analytical mindset, detail-oriented, organized and proactive.
- Strong ability to write concise and creative copy to tell stories and incite action.
- High level of cross-functional and communication skills.
- Familiarity with email performance metrics and assessment of performance over time.
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited PTO
- Company provided equipment (laptop, software, etc.).
- Employment with a growing, fun, philanthropic minded company that leads the board management market.
- Health, Medical, Vision Insurance
- Short Term, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
- HSA plus match
- FSA Dependent Account
- 401k plus match
Diversity Statement - Culture of Togetherness.
At OnBoard, our mission is to encourage and celebrate a culture of togetherness. We acknowledge that uniqueness is powerful and we welcome, foster, and appreciate all. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusiveness fuel the Pathfinder atmosphere and all our efforts. Our power is in our people and we Pledge 1% to give back to our communities and across the globe.
OnBoard is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment. OnBoard does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation please email [email protected]
We empower boards to thrive.
At OnBoard, we believe board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated. That is why we give boards and leadership teams an elegant solution that simplifies board governance.
Launched in 2011, today, OnBoard serves as the board intelligence platform for more than 2,000 organizations and their 12,000 boards and committees in 32 countries worldwide. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, healthcare systems, government, and enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
As a member of the OnBoard team, you will have the opportunity to create outsized impact by helping transform and improve the board meeting experience for thousands of customers across the world. By building innovative software solutions, we help organizational leaders increase the effectiveness of preparation, planning, and execution for board meetings
You will work with a team that uses technology to solve big problems, supports customers with world-class service, and collaborates continuously. We are a growing business that never forgets that success is built on the success of its relationships with customers, partners, and employees.
Ready to blaze a new path and take the next step in your journey? Join us!
Passageways is the parent company of leading board intelligence OnBoard and company collaboration portal OnSemble. Founded on the campus of Purdue University in West Lafayette, Ind. in 2003 by Paroon Chadha and a co-founder, Passageways is an inclusive organization that strives to provide the best software, service, and support possible. With more than 2,000 customers in 32 countries, Passageways is a Pledge 1% company committed to advancing the values of innovation, community, and charity.