NVIDIA is looking for an experienced Email Marketing Lead to join our Digital Marketing Operations team based in Santa Clara, CA. In this role you will help marketing partners across NVIDIAs various enterprise business units to implement and deliver highly effective lifecycle, loyalty, and lead generation based email campaigns. You will own all aspects of the enterprise email process from development, testing and measurement.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Oversee all enterprise email communications
- Liaise with our multiple business units and map their key business requirements to email communications
- Execute A/B testing and promote email best practices to campaign leads
- Report on key email metrics to key stake holders
- Maintain email calendar and audience coordination
- Coordinate/review incoming work request
- Work with creative team on crafting emails templates
- Passionate about owning NVIDIA’s GTC email plan
What We Need To See:
- Excellence in email marketing
- Experience in Marketo, specially in email campaign execution, templates and reporting
- 5 + years of previous experience in a related role
- Bachelor's degree
- Are you an independent problem solver who actively seeks out ways to improve the quality of our database and works with various partners (including BU teams, sales operations, etc) to drive continuous improvements?
- Ability to ensure a high level of accuracy despite deadline pressure
- Ability to excel both independently as well as part of a team
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd:
- Experience with API integrations
- Strong HTML experience
With competitive salaries and generous benefits packages, we are widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers; we have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us and, due to unparalleled growth, our best-in-class teams are rapidly growing. If you’re creative and autonomous with a real passion for your work, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.