NEWPRO is seeking an Email Marketing Specialist to join our expanding Marketing team at NEWPRO! This role is BRAND NEW and will be a key driver in producing high-quality leads for sales, as well as aid in customer nurturing and retention. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, this position will have significant daily interaction with the entire marketing team to plan, optimize, and report on all active and future campaigns (both internally and externally).
We are looking for a curious, data-driven candidate who will be responsible to help us expand our current email marketing process by building, testing, and optimizing high-performing email campaigns, audiences, and segmented lists. They will also carefully plan funnel lists to produce qualified leads for our sales department.
THE MARKETING TEAM AT NEWPRO:
We are a small but mighty team of go-getters, and we sure love what we do! You’ll find us either collaborating with one another about ongoing projects, brainstorming and working on new, big ideas for one of our marketing channels, or humming with excitement as we announce to other departments what NEWPRO is doing next! NEWPRO’s marketing team loves to laugh, work hard, and explore/test new and creative ideas to reach our audience.
Does this sound great to you? Let’s meet! Don’t worry if you don’t know a thing about windows, doors, siding, roofing, or baths – we’ll get you up to speed and you’ll be a “pro” in no time. Are you ready?
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are a self-starter who can prioritize the workload and pick up projects/tasks with little guidance.
- You are a team player who also works well independently, thinks creatively, solves problems, and takes initiative.
- You can work seamlessly with both remote and on-site team members.
- You are excellent at time management and prioritization.
- You are calm, cool, and collected under pressure, and you are comfortable with tight deadlines.
- You are organized, efficient, and very detail-oriented.
- You are willing to work on new challenges while remaining focused on your regular duties.
- You are confident, self-motivated, a quick learner, and assertive.
- You have strong, professional verbal and written communication skills.
- You are fearless of learning new systems.
- You can plan effectively and have high project/task management skills.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- You will be responsible for all types of email (sales emails, content emails, newsletters, one-off campaigns, etc.), and work closely with our marketing and creative team to build and utilize the content for emails.
- You will develop strategies driven by the audience and specific demographic data that are crafted to nurture and further engage prospects and target, which will lead ultimately to form fills/action to produce appointments.
- With a focus on email and mobile marketing, you will build, execute, and optimize marketing automation campaigns across the prospect, target, and customer lifecycle.
- You will lead all aspects of the daily execution, optimization, and analysis of our email marketing programs.
- You will oversee the complete email production process including testing, scheduling, and deployment of all one-time, automated, and triggered email campaigns.
- You will prepare comprehensive project briefs and a messaging framework to communicate campaign objectives and results with the marketing team.
- You will monitor and deliver daily, weekly, and monthly critical metric reporting on email initiatives and find opportunities for testing and optimization.
- You will work cross-functionally with the Creative, Marketing, and Data Analyst to successfully deploy all emails
- You will run A/B tests, track, share and apply findings to future emails to improve conversion.
- You will examine email strategies of key competitors and other brands outside of the industry to understand trends.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience building and managing email marketing campaigns.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in marketing, OR you have a minimum of 3 years of experience in email marketing/digital marketing.
- You are proficient in HTML and CSS.
- You are proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver.
- You have a general understanding of WordPress.
- You have experience with web-based marketing applications (Pardot or Hubspot).
- You understand A/B testing with creative, messaging, and dynamic content.
- You have a strong understanding of layout design, user experience, and mobile responsiveness.
- You have strong communication, organization, and planning skills.
- You can multitask and complete tasks thoroughly.
- You are collaborative and can work independently in a cross-functional setting.
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- You have Salesforce or Improve-It 360 experience.
- You have experience with Pardot.
- You are a pro at audience segmentation, and list creation/testing to optimize messaging.
- You are curious about audience behaviors, demographics, and pairing dynamic messaging and content with that those.
- You have general design experience.
BEST IN THE INDUSTRY COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
- $55,000-$65,000 yearly salary.
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay.
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance.
- 401K with Company Match.
- Short- and Long-Term Disability.
- Pet Insurance.
- Vision, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance Available.
- Flex Savings and Health Reimbursement Accounts.
NEWPRO is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, or any other characteristics protected by law.