The Email Marketing Specialist will participate in the creation and optimization of lead nurturing, lead scoring and automated marketing programs to develop qualified leads and create brand awareness. In this role, the successful candidate will manage the email marketing development phases including: requirements gathering, design/development, testing, configuration and advanced administration.
NHA is a charter school management company that operates 90+ schools across nine states serving over 60,000 students in Kindergarten through 12th grade. Founded in 1995 and based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, NHA is one of the nation’s leading for-profit charter school management organizations.
NHA’s system of schools is designed to eliminate the achievement gap and provide a public school choice to families so their children are prepared for success in high school, college, and beyond. With a commitment to hard work, good citizenship, and personal responsibility, students experience a safe, secure learning environment where achievement thrives. A passion and dedication to the mission of serving children and partnering with communities to provide an excellent educational experience permeates the culture of our organization.
- Collaborate internally to gather requirements, translate business needs into technical
- execution, receive feedback and present results
- Hands-on development and execution of marketing campaigns including campaign flow
- builds, email, landing page and form creation, testing, media placement, tracking, etc.
- Manage projects to deliver the expected results on time and on budget
- Provide innovative solutions by creating cutting edge, effective and efficient marketing
- Drive and manage email process: content, messaging, segmentation, and list
- management for maximum revenue and profitability
- Create, implement and maintain dashboard of key success metrics
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaign performance to maximize ROI and sales
- 3 - 5 years of digital marketing experience
- Minimum 1 year experience working with a marketing automation platform (preferably
- Marketo Certified Expert preferred, but not required
- Strong working knowledge of CRM (MS Dynamics)
- Expert knowledge of marketing technologies and industry best practices
- Proven experience with digital marketing techniques including inbound/outbound
- marketing, demand generation, SEO, SEM, PPC, Analytics, etc.
- Solid understanding of workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and presentation
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities, projects, resources
- Must be able to provide online portfolio, email templates, or other work samples
- demonstrating relevant marketing automation experience
To learn more about our core values, please click here .
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.